ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Clemson

Im not going to blame the refs.

The o-line was a big disappointment.

The Touchdown before the half came back to haunt the Cards.

Cant go 12-0, go 11-1.

Slim shot at the playoffs. Great shot at a BcS bowl.

Again, congratulations to Clemson.
You will lose another on the way

Im not going to blame the refs.

The o-line was a big disappointment.

The Touchdown before the half came back to haunt the Cards.

Cant go 12-0, go 11-1.

Slim shot at the playoffs. Great shot at a BcS bowl.

Again, congratulations to Clemson.
Great post Kerry. The season isn't over. Lots of football left to play and this team showed grit, determination, and character last night with how they never quit when they could have. Says a lot about the team IMO. I'm proud of the effort against all odds.

Go CARDS!!!!

Reactions: KerryRhodes
There was a lot of talk in pre-season about Clemson and FSU both being in the playoffs. That talk is over now, but there is a real possibility of Clemson and Louisville both getting in. I believe Clemson wins out, especially after FSU getting exposed they way they did. IF Cards win out and have a great performance against Houston, I think you are in. Y'all have one of the top teams in the country and it showed last night. Gook Luck with the rest of the year. I don't know how we won that game with 5 turnovers on our side, but we did and we're happy about it. Thanks for contributing to one of the loudest games ever played in that stadium.

One yard short. Tough game for either team to lose. Bama, Ohio State, Louisville, Clemson, and maybe Washington. The nation's best, and TWO are from the same division. Ville's offense will hang 60 on anyone. Death Valley (several procedure penalties) was the difference. I have no voice left this morning. Win out and who knows? Great game!

PS- both our rivals stink!!!!

Awesome game with two outstanding teams. A shame one of them had to lose. Hope you guys go 11-1....see you in the Playoffs!!! Both teams deserve to be in it!

Reactions: The Public Enemy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT