ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Auburn

Yep...They Won...CONGRATS...Now, if they're a Top 10 Team, Louisville is a Top 20 Team...EASILY!!!

Take away the miscues from both teams, and these teams are pretty even...Check the stats...Louisville lead in ALL catagories except Sacks (1-3) and Turnovers (2-3)!!!

Hope both Louisville Players and the Auburn player that were injured are okay!!!

:cool:

Last edited:
Thanks. Even with the 24 and 21 point leads I felt like UL would close the gap. Your defense was extremely aggressive and gave us some trouble. Not sure why we didnt run some screens. I think obviously the game changed when our power back Barber started getting carries. Same can be said about the true freshman QB for you guys. Not sure if we were playing conservative, didnt expect petrino to be running a zone read or if the kid is just that good but I think its probably a little of everything. Obviously he is your QB and UL is set up to win big this season. I think 11-2 for UL

Thanks. Even with the 24 and 21 point leads I felt like UL would close the gap. Your defense was extremely aggressive and gave us some trouble. Not sure why we didnt run some screens. I think obviously the game changed when our power back Barber started getting carries. Same can be said about the true freshman QB for you guys. Not sure if we were playing conservative, didnt expect petrino to be running a zone read or if the kid is just that good but I think its probably a little of everything. Obviously he is your QB and UL is set up to win big this season. I think 11-2 for UL

UofL would change the defense/personnel and it appeared that your coaches picked up on it and changed the O.

Reactions: American Male
I agree

My God Child is on their campus right now.
Their game party friends are debating, if UofL is that good or
is Auburn that bad?

I will keep u updated

Reactions: Deeva
Petrino exposed our lack.of depth. Its no secret that Carl Lawson is the key to our defense. We were horrible without him last year. We looked like a different team with him out there in the first half. He gets injured and doesnt play in the second half and Petrino toyed with our backup DEs from then on. Our DEs could not contain the sweep action and that opened lanes up for Jackson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT