ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from a Nole

I thought this was going to be a close game irrespective of who won. Louisville played an exceptional game. Good luck, I will be pulling for you guys the rest of the way.

Thank you kj, I love the ACC and support the conference and each member team and their fans. I always make it a point to be friendly to the visiting fans, truely. That comes from good experiences and bad in visiting other places. I try to avoid the drunks because you can not cure stupid!

Reactions: Drakew
I agree. There are teams on our schedule that I am not able to feel as good about, but Louisville isn't one of them. I hope you roll the completion the rest of the way. I don't see this FSU team as a one loss playoff team by any means. If there is an ACC team in the playoffs other than us, I would want it to be you guys.

kj, all I wanted was a 1 point W. Thanks for the good comments. As I said yesterday driving home....let FSU win out the rest of the season. I'm an ACC fan second, always!

Reactions: Drakew
I thought this was going to be a close game irrespective of who won. Louisville played an exceptional game. Good luck, I will be pulling for you guys the rest of the way.

Very classy of you guys to come and say so.

I got some disrespect over on your board last week. One guy (speedfrk) even said we had never won anything and that you guys were our super bowl. LOL. I wasn't going to respond to such horsecrap as that, but now I see the same guy over there saying that your matchup with Clemson is your season. LOL.

I'm with you though KJ. I thought this would be a much closer game and I only hoped we'd manage a win. I didn't feel safe from you guys until the end of the 3rd. I'm really proud, because I think we beat an awesome football team, and I will be pulling for you the rest of the way.

That was a memorable day. I'm both glad and sorry that the Noles were part of it.

When we were scoring and scoring and the people around me were flipping out, I reminded most of them that FSU is a proud and storied football program. And not one to be messed with!... Our enjoyment was not any sort of bad reflection on the Noles or their fans.

We never wanna embarrass those we respect. And just about all U of L fans respect the schools in the ACC and understand how fortunate we are to be here. FSU is at the very top of that 'respect' list...

Zipp is spot on. Most of us have nothing but the utmost respect for FSU. The Noles have been where the Cardinals want to go. We haven't done it yet, but maybe this is the year! We all understand the measuring stick for the ACC is Florida State University. This year we measured up and excelled and I am very proud of the Cardinals for the best game I've ever seen them play (on DVR).

I have been an FSU hardcore fan for 45 years and I can honestly say I have never seen FSU curb stomped like they were on Saturday. Not sure I will ever understand how this could happen. I can take a loss but this was embarrassing. FSU has a ton of NFL talent and are all 4-5 star guys. I would like to say it was Lamar Jackson but he does not play defense or return punts or get wide open on receiving routes. I hope UL curbstomps everyone else on their schedule and wins it all. Not sure I have ever seen a more dominat team against a capable opponent do what they did. Hats off the UL.

...FSU has a ton of NFL talent and are all 4-5 star guys. I would like to say it was Lamar Jackson but he does not play defense or return punts or get wide open on receiving routes...
Agree with that analysis. What I saw was a total system breakdown, not just your defense which is getting most of the blame. The FSU offense wasn't moving the ball which put added pressure on the other phases of the game.

Considering your coaching and personnel, I have little doubt that FSU will get its problems corrected. It was just one of those games--for everyone. Go Noles!...

Ive seen the Noles get whipped before many times since 1990. Never that bad w a good team. Congrats! I really hope it wasn't an anomaly and you guys go all the way. I really do. SEC West has nothing on the ACC Atlantic. Time to show it. I'll be rooting for you guys to go all the way.

I have been an
Ive seen the Noles get whipped before many times since 1990. Never that bad w a good team. Congrats! I really hope it wasn't an anomaly and you guys go all the way. I really do. SEC West has nothing on the ACC Atlantic. Time to show it. I'll be rooting for you guys to go all the way.
Thanks. You guys are like family we can kick each other around but I'm behind you guys 100% when it comes to out of conference games. Then it's all about the ACC. And that goes for our other ACC schools. Man I'm glad we're in the ACC!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT