ADVERTISEMENT

Conditioning and coaching . . .

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
USM was, BY FAR, the better conditioned and coached team last night. The cayuts were sucking for wind in the 2nd half and USM's guys were getting stronger with each play. Plus the "fired" OC's offense was taking it to uahkay with a passion. The 1st year USM coach was the best head coach on the field. Pretty simple, get good coaches and they will produce a good product on the field.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

IMO, the LPT OFFENSE is what lost that game, not too unlike many of our losses in the past where people wanna blame the defense.

Their defense mostly sucks and everyone knows that. But that unit was playing respectably in the first half while the offense was clicking. In the 2nd half, the offense was nonexistent, and the defense was on the field the entire time. You could see the end coming as long as the offense kept struggling.

I've been expecting LPT to be in more high scoring games this year since I think their new OC is an improvement. And I expect that their defense will continue to be a problem. The final score of last nite's game turned out about as I would have predicted although the path they took to get there was not.

LPT Football: The bottom line never changes...

Reactions: KerryRhodes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT