ADVERTISEMENT

College Football News Post Spring Top 128 Teams...

Feb 19, 2003
They did all 128 FBS Schools:

1. LSU
2. Clemson
3. Tennessee
4. Alabama
7. Florida State

11. Louisville (8-5)
2015 Final Season Ranking: 51
2015 Preseason Prediction: 9-3

This is it. This is when it all kicks in for Bobby Petrino as he takes the Louisville program to a whole other level. Winning six of the last seven games showed just how close the Cardinals are to being fantastic, and this year is when it all happens – at least if all works according to plan. The nation’s 18th-ranked run defense will be better, and the offense should be far more consistent.

http://collegefootballnews.com/2016/post-spring-college-football-ranking-128-teams

Reactions: Cue Card
They did all 128 FBS Schools:

1. LSU
2. Clemson
3. Tennessee
4. Alabama
7. Florida State

11. Louisville (8-5)
2015 Final Season Ranking: 51
2015 Preseason Prediction: 9-3

This is it. This is when it all kicks in for Bobby Petrino as he takes the Louisville program to a whole other level. Winning six of the last seven games showed just how close the Cardinals are to being fantastic, and this year is when it all happens – at least if all works according to plan. The nation’s 18th-ranked run defense will be better, and the offense should be far more consistent.

http://collegefootballnews.com/2016/post-spring-college-football-ranking-128-teams

That's a pretty lofty expectation to live up to. I hope we're up to the task. FINISHING next season at #11 or around there, would probably mean we only lost one game. Tall order.

Live up to it....don't run away from lofty expectations....own it...

LoL! Pretty easy to post on a message board; we don't have any say in "living up to it". WE have to "own" whatever results the team puts up. I'm never one for bold predictions; I hate eating crow far too much. And I post on too many other boards to risk eating that damn crow. :oops: But I get what you are saying.

LoL! Pretty easy to post on a message board; we don't have any say in "living up to it". WE have to "own" whatever results the team puts up. I'm never one for bold predictions; I hate eating crow far too much. And I post on too many other boards to risk eating that damn crow. :oops: But I get what you are saying.

I get what you're saying....trust me....mainly talking about a lot of the Fanbase that tries to tamper down expectations. But you're correct but I suspect the coaching staff has these type of expectations for this team

Reactions: Steelers2012
#10-12, Ole miss, ND and Michigan all finished 10-3 last year, so I would think losing 2 games could still get you a #11 ranking.

I think Louisville has the pieces in place to potentially make some real noise this year.

The offense is going to have to improve as a unit for the team to take the next step.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT