ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Bentley commits to The Cards

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Per Cole Bentley's Twitter, he was committed to The Cards. Welcome to The Ville Cole!
2017 6'4" 286 lbs offensive guard from Belfry, Ky.

Blessed to say I am Committing to The University of Louisville ⚪️ #GoCards #L1C4

Last edited:
And it's already started on the Big Blew boards. They didn't offer him. They didn't want him. They are stacked at his position. If they offered he would of come.
Well I guarantee at some point they will try to flip him. He is a talent. But why would anyone from outside of Lexington actually want to go to that put if they have other options? They will always get most of the Lexington kids, but that's about it. I'll take our chances with the kids we get, they can have Lexington and the kids from Ohio that every big 10 school has passed on.

He's a nice player but with UK's Offensive Line being stacked from tackle to tackle with 5.74256 stars he would be nothing more than a Special Team player.

Reactions: Steelers2012
He's a nice player but with UK's Offensive Line being stacked from tackle to tackle with 5.74256 stars he would be nothing more than a Special Team player.
You left off the fact that UK's linemen will get to spend the holidays at home with their families, bowl games aren't for everyone.

Reactions: tluck28
You left off the fact that UK's linemen will get to spend the holidays at home with their families, bowl games aren't for everyone.
UK is a a team full of outstanding young Christian men. It is important to Coach Stoops that the boys be home for the Holidays singing Christmas carols and delivering meals to the homeless. We have our priorities straight.

The only good players outside of Louisville that are quality, hail from Belfry. :D

That's no joke. Belfrey plays serious football. That has always amazed me, considering the afterthought football is in this state, especially that part of the state.

Reactions: rockycard
Welcome Card Cole, you will improve your skills with great coaching and enjoy your stay with ranked teams though out your eligibility.

UK is a a team full of outstanding young Christian men. It is important to Coach Stoops that the boys be home for the Holidays singing Christmas carols and delivering meals to the homeless. We have our priorities straight.
Or in a bar in Richmond KY. UK doesn't go to bowls they go to brawls

He was offered from several schools for the center position. Snaps shotgun the same style as Stanford. Nose of the ball in hand and comes with the ball turned the right way for the QB to get a better grab. Instead of coming with the point first. Jackson will like getting the ball that way.

And it's already started on the Big Blew boards. They didn't offer him. They didn't want him. They are stacked at his position. If they offered he would of come.
Well I guarantee at some point they will try to flip him. He is a talent. But why would anyone from outside of Lexington actually want to go to that put if they have other options? They will always get most of the Lexington kids, but that's about it. I'll take our chances with the kids we get, they can have Lexington and the kids from Ohio that every big 10 school has passed on.
They are trying but Cole is fully committed to Louisville and has even cancelled 2 official visit that he had planned at other schools.

Why would anyone go to a school where you are lucky to get six wins every ten years and Vandy is your super bowl. Or, you can go play for a team where you are in the hunt for the playoffs or at the least a New Year's Day bowl. Pretty easy decision in my eyes.

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
BBN is puffing out their chest on the Lair. The coach they wanted fired two weeks ago is now making strides with all that young talent. In their minds outside of Jackson, they are better at every position than the Cards.

BBN is puffing out their chest on the Lair. The coach they wanted fired two weeks ago is now making strides with all that young talent. In their minds outside of Jackson, they are better at every position than the Cards.

Yeah, I've seen that too. I think they only have 3 players that would start at UofL. 1. Boom. He's just a stud and that's not an insult to Radcliff. 2. Westry. Again, a stud that will be playing on Sundays. 3. Their kicker. Don't even know his name but he can hit 50 yd fgs and put kick offs in the end zone.

Yeah, I've seen that too. I think they only have 3 players that would start at UofL. 1. Boom. He's just a stud and that's not an insult to Radcliff. 2. Westry. Again, a stud that will be playing on Sundays. 3. Their kicker. Don't even know his name but he can hit 50 yd fgs and put kick offs in the end zone.
It is unfair to compare players whom Petrino has coached to reach their potential to the players whom Stoops has coached to reach mediocrity. If their guys played for Louisville, Petrino would have made them better players than they are now, and who knows how they would perform then, compared to our our current guys.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I'll take Radcliff over Boom any day.. Boom is a lazy crybaby that doesn't block and will quit on the team in a heartbeat. Westry is good but I think jaire Alexander is better. Do you guys remember how Dorian Baker was supposed to be the best we ever.. well he has been nothing but terrible lmao. Then one Uk fan had the nerve to say Conrad was a better tight end than hikutini LOL

Cole has decided to skip the NUC and Blue Grey all American games since he found out he can only play in 2 extra games. He will be playing in the OD All American game on Dec 29th in Atlanta and choose to play in the Best of the Bluegrass game with 3 of his Belfry teammates on the 11th.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT