ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Poll

Slam2121

300+
Mar 21, 2019
Wake Forest drops out of 25. I figured UL would get other votes, but nada BS. Georgia drops just 7 and remains top 10.

Why would we be getting votes ? I'm happy for where we are at but we are not their yet!
True. I need to adhere to my own mantra. Keep improving, keep winning, and everything thing else takes care of itself. Sorry for being greedy.

Just a foot note, outside of UL, Etienne for Clemson is one of my favorite players so please don’t hate. The guy is a workhorse who doesn’t garner as much credit as I think he should. Ready to get studying those scouting reports on Clem. It’s time to further progress. No fear, let’s go!

Total BS Georgia not dropping further. Losing at home to a crap South Carolina team with a third string QB. Pitiful.
Get this. I was questioned by a fellow poster that I agree with, when stating I’d had thought we might get votes in the others. We did not, but South Carolina did? Come on now.

FWIW, one “poll” we are ranked in (the ESPN FPI) has us at 53, and winning 6 games this year. Also for the first time this year, both of ESPN’s Bowl projections have us playing in the postseason: the first in the Independence Bowl versus Arizona and the second in the Military Bowl against Navy. Progress!!

Sagarin’s ratings have us at #62, but his ratings do show us trending upward (his “recent” rating has us 54th).

Total BS Georgia not dropping further. Losing at home to a crap South Carolina team with a third string QB. Pitiful.
But they all $EC don’t cha know?

“Great” lost to “Great but Not Quite as Great”.

There is no shame is losing to another $EC team. Just ask them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: CommodoreCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT