ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson game prediction thread

tn00nan

2000+
Feb 17, 2003
Dayton, OH
I'm surprised we don't have prediction threads for our games, so I'll start one with Clemson.

I'll say UL by 9, 77- 68.

Playing in a borrowed arena, while their place is being renovated, the day before the football championship. I'm predicting a very small crowd.

Playing in a borrowed arena, while their place is being renovated, the day before the football championship. I'm predicting a very small crowd.

Due to that National Championship game, I have two nice seats 6 rows up off the floor.

My Prediction: Clemson 78- Louisville 85

Clemson will have to wait until Monday night for a Tiger victory. Tigers 34-Tide 28

Go Cards, Go ACC
L1C4

Reactions: mrFootballFan
I bet seats will be pretty easy to come by at the basketball game.

The football game should be a good one I think.

I'm not seeing it listed on my DISH network guide. Anybody know if/where it is being televised?

Fan down in Western Kentucky. It's on a few of 400's (i.e. 420) on our Dish! Went 2 years
to UK, big U of L Football/Basketball fan. Enjoy both Coach P's! Go Cards! JTM

Reactions: JohnCard28
I'm not seeing it listed on my DISH network guide. Anybody know if/where it is being televised?

Its on whatever regional sports network you get in the Louisville area. I have Uverse and its on 1724 Fox Sports South, I think.

Tough game to call. There will probably be low energy due to the Clemson football team getting all the press and attention, and the Cardinals are feeling pretty good about their road win at NC State. Could be a trap game with Pitt coming up next.

The Tigers just beat Syracuse on the road and they're 2-1 in ACC play. They lost on the road to UNC by 11, and they beat a good FSU team by 9 at home.

I think we'll be in a fight. This conference is strong, so winning on the road is always going to be difficult.

I'll go with the Cards in a 5 point win. 78-73

I couldn't see the game, and I guess I'm glad I did. Sounds like we were pushed around and failed to show poise.
I wouldn't say the Cards got pushed around, but I would say they didn't play with a lot of energy until around 5 minutes left in the game. Had they played with that level of energy the entire second half, they could have, and probably would have won the game going away.

I wouldn't say the Cards got pushed around, but I would say they didn't play with a lot of energy until around 5 minutes left in the game. Had they played with that level of energy the entire second half, they could have, and probably would have won the game going away.

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^

Go Cards. Go ACC
L1C4

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT