ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson fan here

Feb 2, 2015
And wishing nothing but a great game. Don't want to see a bow out on either team. I had a great experience with cardinal fans in the 2014 game in death valley while tailgating. I hope we can keep this matchup a respectful rivalry and not a hated rivalry. Oh and thanks for beating FSU lol.

And wishing nothing but a great game. Don't want to see a bow out on either team. I had a great experience with cardinal fans in the 2014 game in death valley while tailgating. I hope we can keep this matchup a respectful rivalry and not a hated rivalry. Oh and thanks for beating FSU lol.

Looking for another great time with Tiger fans, like last time here.
But better this time, CARDs 35-28

Reactions: Cue Card
Here's hoping to a fun time, great game, and no injuries. Had a great time tailgating with the Clemson fans for the last two years. Let's keep it up. Go Cards!!!

Love the Clemson tradition and love the fact this game is THE game of the season to date. Everyone is talking about it. ESPN keeps popping up ads during the UT-OK State game highlighting the showdown. The hype and anticipation is getting me stoked more and more by the minute!!

Go CARDS!!!

And I love seeing the ACC as the focus of college football nationally. Will be interesting tomorrow to see the TV ratings for the game.

I have no concerns for the winner of the game. But I hope the loser doesn't let this game affect their performance for the next game or the balance of the season. An 11-1 record with a loss only to the winner of this game is still one helluva season...

Reactions: gocds
You are definitely gonna see a bow out.

th

And I love seeing the ACC as the focus of college football nationally. Will be interesting tomorrow to see the TV ratings for the game.

I have no concerns for the winner of the game. But I hope the loser doesn't let this game affect their performance for the next game or the balance of the season. An 11-1 record with a loss only to the winner of this game is still one helluva season...

The loser isn't out of the CFP Conversation and is a NYD Six Team...but even though I'm predicting a Clemson win...hope I'm wrong...lol

The loser isn't out of the CFP Conversation and is a NYD Six Team...but even though I'm predicting a Clemson win...hope I'm wrong...lol
What in the world can you point to that leads to a Clemson win? History? Gut feeling? Tradition of Clemson?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT