ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Mack/Eric Wood video from after UK game

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
Making the rounds on Twitter this morning is video of Eric Wood and Chris Mack at a bar after the UK game. It has kind of a WWE feel. I act silly when I’ve had too many drinks so I’m not worried about that. My two primary thoughts are:

- acting silly during a pandemic on a program that has had big Covid issues makes one not surprised that they have Covid issues
- what kind of “friends” would leak that to KSR?

Making the rounds on Twitter this morning is video of Eric Wood and Chris Mack at a bar after the UK game. It has kind of a WWE feel. I act silly when I’ve had too many drinks so I’m not worried about that. My two primary thoughts are:

- acting silly during a pandemic on a program that has had big Covid issues makes one not surprised that they have Covid issues
Not surprised with whoever leaked it i'm sure Mack and Eric exactly know due to whom was recording it. And too be honest until Mack explains it which i'm sure will be brought up within the coming days if not today where this was. Part of me thinks it's not going to be what everybody thinks. in todays microwave society nobody takes the time too listen and research before jumping to conclusions without getting all the facts. EX reading tweets with folks already saying that's a recent video after the NC game SMH! That's why i hate social media unfortunately this is something Mack going forward will have to look in a mirror . And say too himself he might need to change a few things he does personally. However he knows the biggest way now to recruits is this type of platform.

I'm just going to sit back and read and listen to all the vitriol from this.

On another note one of the biggest problems this fanbase has our supposed pro U of L media guys not all of them but a majority for whatever reason . Alot of times love to talk out both sides of their arses. I listen to alot of radio shows and sometimes you cant' tell if they are pro U of L or against . They do not for whatever reason ever go at UK like Matt does us . It's like they are scared to air any of Uk's crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deeva
As bad as we are, we’re still the state champs. If we had an SEC schedule, we would be thumping our chests like they are today. They beat a offensively horrendous Tennessee team yesterday.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3

It looked like a basement, not a bar, to me. Regardless, this isn’t a positive. They look a little ridiculous. And I’d punch the video leaker in the throat.

It looked like a basement, not a bar, to me. Regardless, this isn’t a positive. They look a little ridiculous. And I’d punch the video leaker in the throat.
I kinda thought that back drop also was maybe a basement also but who knows at this point.

Hell Stoops and Marrow be all over twitter at KSR bar celebrating drinking bourbonn. They were abit lit and abnoxious after their Tenn fb victory. Chris is just 51 he still has life in him the guy is not a stiff he at that age were he can still enjoy himself as he should. However i do understand optics.

Might be a basement. It’a a cool space. If it is a basement then you’d certainly expect the video leaker to be in an inner circle.

• Sad
Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Might be a basement. It’a a cool space. If it is a basement then you’d certainly expect the video leaker to be in an inner circle.
I really want to post what i'm hearing so far . Because i can't get the actual verification on it. I'll just let Mack explain it. However i'll just say if what i know at this point if true .it ain't what it's made out to be and might be some close friends that gonna be off the xmas list.

Hell i'll say it but let it be known not my words nor am i confirming this rumor. It being alleged one of Christies friends.

Mack and Woods are neighbors take it and run!
I don’t care if they are brothers, there is no reason for a 50 year old man and leader of our program to be acting like a toddler. Add to it he is talking about our rival who has absolutely owned us over the years. He literally looks like little brother hopping up and down behind big brother. Totally embarrassing look.

I don’t care if they are brothers, there is no reason for a 50 year old man and leader of our program to be acting like a toddler. Add to it he is talking about our rival who has absolutely owned us over the years. He literally looks like little brother hopping up and down behind big brother. Totally embarrassing look.
Just curious give a honest answer how did you feel about Rick and his Porcini's incident and what did you think should have been done?

Reactions: Deeva
Morals aside this is worse in my opinion.. Rich men having a fling is not uncommon and I can at least understand it. Mack knew he was being filmed, you have to be smarter.

This video is a very interesting talking point within the fanbase because it's going to bring out all viewpoints .You starting to see it already on twitter.
Those that love it and like he is very somewhat wild and human.
Those older fans that don't like this type behavior .
Those that still yearn for the Rick and Jurich days this just gives them fuel.
Those that just don't care.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
I just think it’s a bit of a bad look when we are expecting our 18-22 year old athletes to be totally Covid conscious. And then for someone to leak this out is ridiculous. Doesn’t seem like a good friend.

In no way does this compare to any of Pitino’s shenanigans. For the record, I thought it was a horrible look when TJ gave pitino a raise shortly after the Sypher stuff was revealed. And I thought TJ should’ve fired pitino after the Powell stuff came out.

A local businessman (executive with Junior Bridgeman’s company) who is on the Mack Family Foundation says that he filmed the video and sent it to Kenny Payne. Said he and Eric Wood are good friends with KP. This is per the guy’s twitter account.

I just think it’s a bit of a bad look when we are expecting our 18-22 year old athletes to be totally Covid conscious. And then for someone to leak this out is ridiculous. Doesn’t seem like a good friend.

In no way does this compare to any of Pitino’s shenanigans. For the record, I thought it was a horrible look when TJ gave pitino a raise shortly after the Sypher stuff was revealed. And I thought TJ should’ve fired pitino after the Powell stuff came out.
Good points that's why it's so important to hear the situation from Mack and Woods mouths.

A local businessman (executive with Junior Bridgeman’s company) who is on the Mack Family Foundation says that he filmed the video and sent it to Kenny Payne. Said he and Eric Wood are good friends with KP. This is per the guy’s twitter account.
Amazing and if KP leaked that to his UK people just shows he is team Eaves and bitter oh well. Now i understand the cryptic tweet Rummage sent about Payne .

Steven Rummage

@StevenRummage

·
10m

Like I said we love us some Kenny Payne here in the Ville!
Quote Tweet

Troy Hanke

@hanke_troy35
· 1h
Replying to @DrewFranklinKSR and @CoachChrisMack
I filmed this video. Eric and I are great friends with KP (on and off of the golf course). We sent it to him as a joke after the game. If I could get KP on to Twitter, he’d confirm this in a second.

I really hate this for this reason only Mack has opened this program up to all former U of L players going back to Crum era . Unlike his predecessor now Mack has too have a very bad feeling in his stomach about who is supportive of his program of former players. Now i don't know what to think of Payne.

Some love “cancel culture” until it comes for you or a loved one.

KSR held that until feathers were ruffled. KSR is involved in their own drama in BBN over copyright laws.

Louisville AD Vince Tyra on the provocative Chris Mack/Eric Wood video taken during a post-Kentucky celebration that was posted late last night: "I've seen the video and know the context amongst friends but will let Chris handle tomorrow in his press conference."

Don't you all love the "perfect" timing for this video to be released? They had to wait quite a while until a time when the Cards lost big and uk actually won a game.

It’s one of those things that we won’t know until we have more time.

If Mack can beat them more regularly than Rick did, it’ll be a Petrino “slapd***”” moment. If we lose to them and he isn’t successful, it will be used as ridicule.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
Now Jones got the wanna be thinking they are some fb power clown asst coach trying to put his two cents in it as if what he says matters.

Matt Jones

@KySportsRadio

The Big Dog weighs in.....
Quote Tweet

CoachMarrowUK

@vincemarrow
· 1h
I wish I can say more but I’m going to be professional. Go Big Blue. twitter.com/kysportsradio/…

If Matt Jones knew the video was a personal jest between Eric Wood and Kenny Payne, he is a total piece of crap for exposing it in the manner KSR did. Kentucky fans actually think they have the respect of the collegiate sports world. What a total joke that is.
It always amazes me how obsessed they are with every detail of the UL program. Granted, UL is not perfect but we are decades away from touching their past history of point shaving issues, recruiting scandals, Rupp racism issues, NCAA sanctions, etc.

Tim Sullivan tweet was pretty embarrassing. "Provocative" hahaha

OMFG! Not.

It's just nothin these guys just don't know how to handle college basketball when top programs just suck.

Tim Sullivan tweet was pretty embarrassing. "Provocative" hahaha

OMFG! Not.

It's just nothin these guys just don't know how to handle college basketball when top programs just suck.
Oh Timmy's article is a doosy today and his cohort U of L hater alum Eaves has called for Mack to be suspended not surprising.

Oh Timmy's article is a doosy today and his cohort U of L hater alum Eaves has called for Mack to be suspended not surprising.
To be fair, had Mack been a player doing the same thing he would've been suspended for COVID protocols.

But this quote is a fire-able offense. He called him? He respects him? I just knew he was a Tyra secret UK plant to take us down (sarcasm!)

Morals aside this is worse in my opinion.. Rich men having a fling is not uncommon and I can at least understand it. Mack knew he was being filmed, you have to be smarter.
Ok, so its just fine to committ adultery and pay for an abortion and give the program a huge black eye, but lets run Mack out of town for making a video in the privacy of his own home with some of his buddies as a joke for a former UofL player turned wildcat... Not to mention nobody in video posted it to social media, it was supposed to be private but some low life put it out for public consumption..

Is that you Quick Rick ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT