ADVERTISEMENT

Check out the governor

His sports affiliation has no bearing on the disgrace he is as a Governor. If it was U of L celebrating a bowl win he would be there in red I'd bet.

I doubt the Governor has any allegiance to any university in the state. He is pandering for as many votes as he can get to further his political career and there are more U.K. lovers in the state than U of L.

I doubt the Governor has any allegiance to any university in the state. He is pandering for as many votes as he can get to further his political career and there are more U.K. lovers in the state than U of L.

The ass clown isn’t even a Kentuckian. Screw him. He’s a lunatic.

The ass clown isn’t even a Kentuckian. Screw him. He’s a lunatic.

I share the same opinion to a degree. Why do Kentuckians vote for people who aren’t from here? He’s pandering in this confettie angel picture, and the Slappies will eat it up.

I share the same opinion to a degree. Why do Kentuckians vote for people who aren’t from here? He’s pandering in this confettie angel picture, and the Slappies will eat it up.

The voting public has lost their damn minds the last few years. “Hey, let’s vote for someone who doesn’t know shit about the political system. “ Sound strategy, morons.

Reactions: WhatMeWorry
Like, for example, our governor is an insane garbage dump of bull shit.

You can have that opinion and he very well may be. But at some point this government is going to have to fix the pension issue or you, me and everyone else in this state are going to pay a hell of a lot more in taxes. I agreed w the statement regarding previous govs robbing the pension. That’s truth but speaking that truth..no one will hear. Fixing the isssue means you’re against teachers. No one gets the reality that we’re all gonna be on the hook for.

You can have that opinion and he very well may be. But at some point this government is going to have to fix the pension issue or you, me and everyone else in this state are going to pay a hell of a lot more in taxes. I agreed w the statement regarding previous govs robbing the pension. That’s truth but speaking that truth..no one will hear. Fixing the isssue means you’re against teachers. No one gets the reality that we’re all gonna be on the hook for.

No one disagrees about the state pension. It’s a mess. It’s been a mess. Fixing it is one thing. Fixing it illegally is another, which the state Supreme Court upheld. Bevin doesn’t know what the fu** he’s doing. He’s a clown. A joke. The carpetbagger conned his way into people like you voting for him. It’s never easy to say “I got conned.” You fools got conned.

No one disagrees about the state pension. It’s a mess. It’s been a mess. Fixing it is one thing. Fixing it illegally is another, which the state Supreme Court upheld. Bevin doesn’t know what the fu** he’s doing. He’s a clown. A joke. The carpetbagger conned his way into people like you voting for him. It’s never easy to say “I got conned.” You fools got conned.

People can vote for who they want. Doesn’t make them fools. Most people are uninformed about the details of policies. People don’t have the time to truly understand. My concern is that Beshear’s son gets in and raises taxes to fix it for the sins of both his father and gov Patton before him. Bad news for us all.

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT