ADVERTISEMENT

Cayuts had

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
one of the easiest schedules in all of P5 football and were life and death to defeat teams like USM ad EKU plus they lost to “powerhouse” UF. They should be ashamed of themselves and all the while have a very dirty football team. Class my @$$!!!

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Deeva
The only legit win the cayuts had was versus USCjr. USM had a winning record but 5 of their wins came against losers (EKU, UF, UEM, UT and Vandy). Yep that’s the mighty East of the SEC. ALL of our losses were against teams that were better than uahkay and, yes, that includes Boston College and Wake Forest.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Mizzou and Tennessee both missed hail Mary's otherwise,
SuCkS would have came into yesterday's game at 5-6 for the third time in
the last 4 yrs.

And for the 3rd time in the last 4 yrs , UofL would have denied the blew bellies a
bowl bid.

Refer back to my new thread. Our schedule was probably a lot worse and our season was very disappointing.

Our ONLY win against a winning record team was against the SLAPPYS. We did that with the greatest player in college history. We have 1 currently ranked team on our schedule. Our schedule will never be easier and we will never have a player like Lamar again, Bobby needs to answer to us.

But on the LPT matter, Stoops needs to coach there for life! He is perfect for those little guys in Lex.

8-4 and a chance to be 9-4 is not a bad year we lost a lot of players last year and we have a lot of freshmen playing. We also had a lot of injuries to start the season.

Refer back to my new thread. Our schedule was probably a lot worse and our season was very disappointing.

Our ONLY win against a winning record team was against the SLAPPYS. We did that with the greatest player in college history. We have 1 currently ranked team on our schedule. Our schedule will never be easier and we will never have a player like Lamar again, Bobby needs to answer to us.

But on the LPT matter, Stoops needs to coach there for life! He is perfect for those little guys in Lex.

Since when does UofL control the opponents overall season record? You play who is on your schedule year to year.

BC and WF beat the Cards and had good seasons in their own right. Give credit where credit is due for them.

Who knew FSU was going to tank this year? And NC State had the Cards as their super bowl on a Black Out Thursday night game. Sh-t happens. They won, Cards loss.

Chances are, the Cards will have another player like Lamar sometime in the future.....likely not as a QB, but at some other position.....NEVER is a long time sir.....a long, long time.

Reactions: Niterider55
Since when does UofL control the opponents overall season record? You play who is on your schedule year to year.

BC and WF beat the Cards and had good seasons in their own right. Give credit where credit is due for them.

Who knew FSU was going to tank this year? And NC State had the Cards as their super bowl on a Black Out Thursday night game. Sh-t happens. They won, Cards loss.

Chances are, the Cards will have another player like Lamar sometime in the future.....likely not as a QB, but at some other position.....NEVER is a long time sir.....a long, long time.
Yeah, and the Bulls are still waiting for Michael Jordan and Cavs are preparing for another LeBron James next season.

We can't go after sUcKs for a trash schedule when ours was too and we were only marginally better results wise(other than the beat down of those out of control lunatics). Am I wrong for being upset that we did not capitalize?

Yeah, and the Bulls are still waiting for Michael Jordan and Cavs are preparing for another LeBron James next season.

We can't go after sUcKs for a trash schedule when ours was too and we were only marginally better results wise(other than the beat down of those out of control lunatics). Am I wrong for being upset that we did not capitalize?

You are wrong sir. Our schedule was much, much tougher than uakay’s. Other than Murray and Kent nine of our opponents were better than the cayuts.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless Americs!!!

. Am I wrong for being upset that we did not capitalize?

In a word....Yes! It is what it is.....need to let it go, wasted energy is disturbing you. Over and done. Look ahead and not back. Spilt milk. Or, you can continue to torment yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT