ADVERTISEMENT

Cards WBB vs Notre Dame -- Round II

Only lost two points off our lead in the third quarter. Thought that was a good sign of how focused we were. Fourth quarter was a free throw shooting contest for ND!

Reactions: Bardman
I watched the game live but I also recorded it and watched it again. We played awesome and could have beaten anyone that game. I watched the altercation and I kept rewinding it and watched it multiple times. I wanted to see everything that was going on at that time.

Miles started the whole thing and I can’t believe that the ND fans saw it any differently. During the post game presser the ND coach addressed it and she said Miles was wrong and they don’t like to see that happen. One of the things I noticed was when the incident happened you could see the Louisville bench. Everyone was seated until the shoving started and then the whole bench jumped up.

During the timeout CJW was addressing the players and at some point they all started laughing I would love to know what he said. I was glad to see HVL and the other players jump in to support Kasa. I am glad I recorded it because it was really fun for me to watch. You know every time we play ND now they will play that clip as a preview to the game for years.

Reactions: Bardman
Had Miles did that to any other Cards player except Emily, nothing would have happened. But Kasa would have none of it. She always looks like she's pissed on the court. It's why she's such a great defensive player.

Actually refreshing the ND coach said that. I am all for high emotion and energy. But, if it is mis-placed it can be damaging. When I saw the play, and the multiple replays, heck…they could have called an offensive foul on Miles for using her left arm to hold Kasa back on the layup. IDK, as a ref, I would have made that call, but…

Apology? You talking to me? I'll 86 this site and join TOS if you expect me to apologize. Take your critical and check in to ICU

When Walz expects a close one, so do I. Notre Dame tossed in a clunker. It happens (Cards WBB vs UNC, the MBB,this season )
--sonja--
I was joking and incredibly giddy over the beat down.
Sonja, your previews and recaps are my raison d'etre.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT