ADVERTISEMENT

Cards WBB VS MICHIGAN

Olivia and Liz struggled most of the game, but it was Olivia who turned the close game in the final minutes into a comfortable win. Her taking that charge against Naz was huge.

The officials bailed out Naz virtually every time Michigan missed an inside shot, got the offensive rebound and missed another shot, but rewarded Naz by calling a foul on UL. It was a pattern that kept Michigan in the game.

I love the way the Ladies push the ball down the court. Tbs,if it's not there,I think they'll be more productive offensively if they back it out and run there stuff through once.
There were a lot of apparent good looks last night that probably weren't so good because they weren't coming off passes.
The Cards are gonna have to shoot a much higher percentage against SC.

I love the way the Ladies push the ball down the court. Tbs,if it's not there,I think they'll be more productive offensively if they back it out and run there stuff through once.
There were a lot of apparent good looks last night that probably weren't so good because they weren't coming off passes.
The Cards are gonna have to shoot a much higher percentage against SC.
I doubt they were off last night a bit. I think they were hitting in the high 30’s. However their D kept them in the game. Hopefully they’ll be firing on all cylinders on Friday.

Watched Pardon the Interruption on ESPN tonight. As an older guy I like the show. But tonight they discussed the Women’s Final Four with just one mention of the word Louisville. Whole discussion was about Paige Beckers UConn USC and Stanford. Concluded USC and Stanford were two best teams and that “UConn gets to play Stanford and if they beat Stanford they get to play South Carolina.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT