ADVERTISEMENT

CARDS vs Clemson Game Chat

Ball game another collapse by Satterfield why can’t our receivers get open in the 4th quarter?

I think it's as clear as it will ever be losing Brohm for Satterfield was one colossal failure. It's going to take a monumental effort to get the program back to top 10 rankings.

Reactions: CardinalDave
Marshall came open right there at the end. Too bad that Malik couldn’t string the run out a couple more steps and then toss it to the corner.

Reactions: Mayoman
Four words for ya: Pass the damn ball. Not once in 4 tries do we even attempt to pass. Turrible as Charles Barkley would say. Just Tuuurrriiibbblleee.

So sad and the defense deserved better again.

How anybody defends Satterfield I will never know. 1st and goal at the 2 yard line and he has Malik running sideways. Why not four if needed QB sneeks? Why not four if needed runs by Mitchell or Cooley.? You know running backs? The guys that break tackles and play physical? Instead he has a injured QB trying to finesse his way into the end zone.

I'm done with Satterfield! I don't know how many 4th quarter choke jobs is enough for other fans but the guy doesn't make any adjustments. He does the same thing each time and we lose each time.

That’s funny 😀

Are you tailgating where the nostalgic looking rv is? That’s where we were, right beside them.
We are first row on the fence line facing Central, right in the middle of lot. So those two dudes looked at me funny when they stopped and talked to our group and I asked the rocky question. :oops: Are you in the BS lot across from Whip Mix where the majority of RV's park?

We are first row on the fence line facing Central, right in the middle of lot. So those two dudes looked at me funny when they stopped and talked to our group and I asked the rocky question. :oops: Are you in the BS lot across from Whip Mix where the majority of RV's park?

Yes

And I picked 49 points yesterday. I was close but I don’t think I won 😀

We had a really good crowd last night, not close to a sellout but very vocal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT