ADVERTISEMENT

Cards VB at YUM!

Sonja

Jun 20, 2001
Louisville
www.cardinalcouple.com
Louisville Volleyball will face Notre Dame at the KFC YUM! Center Weds night at the KFC YUM! Center.

It is (make note) an 8 p.m. match and will be on the ACC Network.

The Cards dropped to #4 in the Monday AVCA poll...I expected that or worse, but, there is a huge Big Ten voting bias among the voting coaches this year. they still have seven schools in the top 25.

Notre Dame is unranked and not the powerhouse they have been in past years. They are 9-11 overall, 4-5 in conference and on a two game losing street, to Pitt and Virginia. Avery Ross, a 5'9" outside hitter, leads them in kills and they have another pretty decent outside hitter in Lucy Trump, a freshman from Ryle High School, up in Florence (Y'all).

--sonja--

Reactions: Guardman and Deeva
I looked at tickets and it looked like the all the sideline seating was purchased. What was left was limited endzone and a few corner seats. Should be a great crowd.

I was wanting to go to that but I am still out of town so I recorded it and watched it when I got back in town. It was a good showing from the fans and from our team. I wish they would have more volleyball matches in the YUM maybe 4 a year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT