ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Cards land Rivals250 safety

MikeSinger

Mar 7, 2013
Clearwater, Florida
Louisville landed a very surprising commitment from Rivals250 safety Jaquelle Green. Profile: http://sports.yahoo.com/louisville/football/recruiting/player-Jaquelle-Green-159000

This commitment is.. weird, in my opinion. Green just started really talking to Louisville recently, and has never visited campus before.

I know you guys probably don't like when I say when a kid commits to Louisville and I tell you that all of his big time offers (in this case, Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, others) aren't legit, but I'm sorry, I believe that it is the truth. Grade issues could be a concern here, but can't say for sure.

Those schools have heavily cooled off on him and you can tell by who's been talking to him lately and who he's visited. I think that Mississippi State's offer is legit.. Alabama and UGA's offer might be legit, but I really can't say for sure either way.

Anyways, I really like this commitment for Louisville. Mississippi is a gold mine of talent and Green is a top safety in the country. He's the No. 231 player in the country according to Rivals.com

We'll have more on this later.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaliforniaCard2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News