ADVERTISEMENT

Cards beat Texas

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
We beat Texas with balanced scoring HVL, Carr and Jones all 3 had 18,19 and 18 points. HVL lead all rebounders evidently the loss woke us up. I hate we can’t watch these games but you can watch replays of football or men’s basketball.

The entire weekend was a bust for me watching the Cards. Since I have YouTube TV the football game was blacked out on ESPN3.

Then the nonsense of having to purchase some obscure streaming site I would only use this weekend only.

But the men I will get to watch tomorrow at least.

I was following on the stats page. Looked like we still struggled at the 5. But, yes, guards got in there and got rebounds. Balanced scoring. Hit FTs. Excellent win.

The entire weekend was a bust for me watching the Cards. Since I have YouTube TV the football game was blacked out on ESPN3.

Then the nonsense of having to purchase some obscure streaming site I would only use this weekend only.

But the men I will get to watch tomorrow at least.
That’s like choosing what is in the box vs the prize in your hand. And…your new prize is a .50 cent coupon for fish food. 😩

Last edited:
Reactions: KozmasAgain
Liz has been a mystery so far this early in the season. I have witness some games last season where she contributed significantly on both ends.

On a brighter note, it was most encouraging to see that 3 balanced scoring; HVL must get that sort of support, and it looks like it’s coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT