ADVERTISEMENT

Cards at FSU will be a noon kickoff

I hate Noon games as well. This is really going to be a pain for me. I'll be coming from Orlando, but due to the hotel situation in Tallahassee I was just planning on driving up and back the day of the game. Florida is still hot in October as well so Noon games can really be scorchers. I was really hoping it would be a 3:30 or 7 p.m. game.

Oh well, looks like I'll be getting on the road around 5:30 or 6 a.m. that day! What fun!

Actually I like noon start times and I'll be there.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

You do realize a 1200 game time favors us right? Do you really want this year's team playing FSU at night in front of a frenzied, fully partied up crowd. No thanks. 1200 game time vs FSU is perfect.

You do realize a 1200 game time favors us right? Do you really want this year's team playing FSU at night in front of a frenzied, fully partied up crowd. No thanks. 1200 game time vs FSU is perfect.
I was getting ready to say this myself. A night game in front of rowdy and a intoxicated crowd is much tougher on the road team. The home team has been waiting around all day watching top 10 teams and seeing some getting upset.

There's so much more time to get motivated when you're the favorite at home. On the contrary, getting up early having to get fired up before most people have even finished their coffee. Not seeing any other football action on ESPN except the experts all picking you to win.

I think it's a lucky break this game is at noon. It may not help the Cards in the end, but I think there's a better chance than if it was a night game.

I hate Noon games as well. This is really going to be a pain for me. I'll be coming from Orlando, but due to the hotel situation in Tallahassee I was just planning on driving up and back the day of the game. Florida is still hot in October as well so Noon games can really be scorchers. I was really hoping it would be a 3:30 or 7 p.m. game.

Oh well, looks like I'll be getting on the road around 5:30 or 6 a.m. that day! What fun!
I was planing on going also until I read this about hotel rooms. Wonder how far away we'll have to stay. I can handle no more then 20 miles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT