ADVERTISEMENT

Call me nuts

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
Since nobody really gives a $hit over here anyway,I'll go ahead and say it.

McKay,Ellis,Taylor,Lyman,Henzman and McClure lead this team this weekend.If you believe that,you'll believe we're fighting for the biggest hardware we can get.

This group mentioned above are the best collection of leaders I've seen here.What's the difference?
Desire to get the Championship.
L1C4.GO CARDS!!!

Don't underestimate Taylor.He's a wrecking ball about to let loose,and his teammates have been anticipating it.When he gets on,things happen.

McKay,what else can one say?He's larger than life and he gets to show why soon.I honestly wasn't sure he would,but after Saturday,I know what he's got his eye on.

McClure is as competitive as I've seen.He gets his stuff going and his drive to win every battle shines.

Colin Lyman has been the steady senior that had to battle daily to get his spot in the starting 9.He's not relinquished it all year and is primed to have a great tourney.

Henzman is the silent assassin.Low key,but knows his abilities and also longs for the team trophy.

These guys and a growing group of supporting cast are ready to show the country what Louisville Baseball is all about,starting Sunday.

GO CARDS!!L1C4

Reactions: ALLNCARD
Don't get me wrong, I think the Cards have all the pieces and with some luck can make it to the final series. After last night I am glad that Oregon St and LSU are on the other side of the bracket. I don't think McKay will get shook like Oregon state's starter. Not too worried about McKay or McClure but who will step up after that? Bennett, Hentzman, wolf, Bordner, Sparger?

First of all,thanks for the discussion.We're about to try and do something never done before in our school's history,and getting fans to talk about it is like pulling teeth.

Your assumptions are correct if we lose and land in that bracket,but we win today and again Tuesday,we don't play again til Friday.I'd expect to see Brendan again.Any team that has to face elimination games will have it tough,but I'm sure those guys you mentioned are up to it.

First of all,thanks for the discussion.We're about to try and do something never done before in our school's history,and getting fans to talk about it is like pulling teeth.

Your assumptions are correct if we lose and land in that bracket,but we win today and again Tuesday,we don't play again til Friday.I'd expect to see Brendan again.Any team that has to face elimination games will have it tough,but I'm sure those guys you mentioned are up to it.
No, you don't cross brackets, which is something I would like to see so you don't play the same teams over. You only play the other bracket in the championship series.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT