ADVERTISEMENT

Call a doctor

FSU should not be asking anybody for more money right now they are absolutely awful. Florida is bad but I think FSU is worse. Losing to the teams they are losing to right now says a lot on how bad they are.

Reactions: UofLouisville
FSU is in a very uncomfortable place right now, as their public position towards the ACC has resulted in losing any support. The irony here, even if they were successful in their legal effort to depart from the ACC, it would likely result in losing the values tradition they earned in college football over the years. Inability to sustain success in the ACC, suggests they would experience disaster in another Conference.

This is a great example of FSU arrogance. They would absolutely benefit from SEC and Big Ten money but it sounds like they aren’t getting an invite to either. What is the point? To go to the Big 12? Make no sense. When you have been irrelevant for 10-15 years in the ACC why do you think you would be relevant in the SEC or Big 10? Clemson is the same.

Both have much easier path to playoff in the ACC than any other conference. It boils down to their arrogance.

Nee to make a QB change...that Clemson/Oregon State reject is a bum. Way over rated QB IMO. He is the problem...try another please.
Here lies the problem. I am all for paying the players and then making every dollar they can. But just like in the NFL, how can a Coach justify benching a guy who they spent that much NIL money to bring there? Norvell is going to have to die on that hill, or risk tanking any credibility he might have as far as recruiting future transfers.

I hope they don’t have anything better because we seem to always get burnt on 2nd string quarterbacks.

They still have to play

Clemson, North Carolina, Miami, and Notre Dame. That will likely put them at 7 losses minimum.

Not to mention Cal is 3-0 and looking solid. They go to SMU. This really is looking like it could fall into a death spiral.

• Wow
Reactions: Mayoman
Look for the big boys to start taking NIL money AWAY from underperforming players. I don’t think they have contracts. Do they?

They want to paid? Then perform, or lose it.

It’s coming.

The portal will be more full than ever when this happens, and everybody won’t have a chair when the music stops.

Welcome to play for pay.

Reactions: Mayoman
Look for the big boys to start taking NIL money AWAY from underperforming players. I don’t think they have contracts. Do they?

They want to paid? Then perform, or lose it.

It’s coming.

The portal will be more full than ever when this happens, and everybody won’t have a chair when the music stops.

Welcome to play for pay.
No program would be that stupid to do that and ruin their reputation in the recruiting field. Imagine if we did that? We'd get no transfers.

And I do believe many of the good ones sign NIL agreements. The ones getting mad are the schools implying they'll get more down the road, but then it never comes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT