ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce Satterfield

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
Saw on Twitter where he had surgery. He is in Boone, NC playing his senior year of football. Anyone know what his surgery was for, ACL?

Can’t seem to find anyone speaking of injury or reason.

I should have known to go looking in Boone news, but I had no idea the family was "apart". That is not a good situation. I hope the young man heals quickly. Family needs to be together.

PHCARD, certainly understand his wanting to finish his Senior year in HS. Would also understand my Dad wanting to make about $3,000,000 a year while I was finishing my Senior year. These type situations happens all the time in families. Solid families that work, and function normally work thru issues like this! This is what being a family is all abou,.

PHCARD, certainly understand his wanting to finish his Senior year in HS. Would also understand my Dad wanting to make about $3,000,000 a year while I was finishing my Senior year. These type situations happens all the time in families. Solid families that work, and function normally work thru issues like this! This is what being a family is all abou,.

I know. I would probably do the same as a mother. I hope Bryce wants to break roots after HS and wants to come to UofL. But he may choose App St. and mother hen would have to accept. :oops:

The family isn't separated other than distance. Mom took Bryce back to Boone to finish his final year of High School. She's rejoining Coach Satt when Bryce is done and headed to college.

Reactions: PushupMan
I know. I would probably do the same as a mother. I hope Bryce wants to break roots after HS and wants to come to UofL. But he may choose App St. and mother hen would have to accept. :oops:
He’s already committed to Georgia Southern I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT