ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm going after #1 2020 Kentucky Recruit

Appears that the NCAA is one of the most sued organizations out there...

Cmon “Zipp”....you know that’s not what either of us are saying. The legal counsel for every university that has been through the appeals process has the same conclusion - the universities have willfully agreed to join the association and as such have agreed to the terms and conditions of said association. Even greedy lawyers agree that it would be a waste of university resources to challenge something that has been ruled upon within this association process.
No, that's what YOUR guy says. And he doesn't necessarily say it because he's worried about "waste". Look at the way he spends money otherwise...

No, that's what YOUR guy says. And he doesn't necessarily say it because he's worried about "waste". Look at the way he spends money otherwise...

EVERY OTHER university legal counsel in a similar position has reached the same conclusion...what part of that do you conveniently not understand? Do you think that is just coincidental??

EVERY OTHER university legal counsel in a similar position has reached the same conclusion...what part of that do you conveniently not understand? Do you think that is just coincidental??
I'm waiting for your evidence of "every other university legal counsel."

And I'll use that time to peruse all of the NCAA lawsuits that don't exist...

I'm waiting for your evidence of "every other university legal counsel."

And I'll use that time to peruse all of the NCAA lawsuits that don't exist...

So you think no other legal counsel actually thought about suing and then thought better if it? Well damn...all this time these schools that got sanctions upheld by the appeals committee could’ve taken further legal action but never thought of that. Wow, all they had to do was come to this message board to learn from our own Perry Mason.

So you think no other legal counsel actually thought about suing and then thought better if it? Well damn...all this time these schools that got sanctions upheld by the appeals committee could’ve taken further legal action but never thought of that. Wow, all they had to do was come to this message board to learn from our own Perry Mason.

"Perry Mason".

So now it's "no other" down from "everyone". Before long it's gonna be "maybe one" legal expert.

This is better than Comedy Central...

So now it's "no other" down from "everyone". Before long it's gonna be "maybe one" legal expert.

This is better than Comedy Central...

No, it’s still everyone. You can’t seem to understand anything but your own silly agenda so I thought I’d use a few different words. Another deflection by “Zipp”. Classic “Zippism”... when getting owned in a debate start parsing words in a futile attempt to deflect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT