ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm, Babers, Leach

Babers has been great. He came to Syracuse when they were lower than They Purdue. Beat Clemson in year 2 and would recruit well here

I'm just glad to not have Bobby. I'll legit be happy with any reasonable coach they hire as long as they go out and get a current HC. Venebles is the only non-HC I'll consider but I'll be happy with Leach, Babers, Norvell, Littrell, Candle...

Not sure how I feel about Luke Fickell and I've switched course and no longer want to consider Neal Brown.

I don’t care about this. Coaching profession is nomadic by nature. Brohm would easily move on to a premier gig if successful at UofL.

Brohm will be here at least 10 years

Auburn will fire Malzahn next year and poach somebody.

I don't understand the attraction to Babers and Norvell. Babers has had one good year and he loses most of his key players this year including his do everything quarterback. Next year will tell me how good he is.

Mike Norvell is struggling in the AAC this year. He is playing on his players now instead of the players Justin Fuentes bought in. He is either going to end up 7-4 or 6-5 in the AAC that is not to reassuring.

I don't understand the attraction to Babers and Norvell. Babers has had one good year and he loses most of his key players this year including his do everything quarterback. Next year will tell me how good he is.

Mike Norvell is struggling in the AAC this year. He is playing on his players now instead of the players Justin Fuentes bought in. He is either going to end up 7-4 or 6-5 in the AAC that is not to reassuring.
Have you seen the backup Quarterback? I assume not. Plenty of talent for next year to be sure.

Joe Whitt Jr is an intruiging candidate. Very highly regarded in the NFL and was an amazing recruiter in college ranks. Just not sure about a guy who has no head coaching or coordinator experience. Would do cartwheels if you could get him as a DC.

Joe Whitt Jr is an intruiging candidate. Very highly regarded in the NFL and was an amazing recruiter in college ranks. Just not sure about a guy who has no head coaching or coordinator experience. Would do cartwheels if you could get him as a DC.
Didn't he coach here years ago?

to stay at GB for ten years says something. you can’t suck and stay in the pros that long.

Brohm will be here at least 10 years

Auburn will fire Malzahn next year and poach somebody.

There is no way to know that. If Bama opened next year who knows who'd they go after. The NFL is also always a threat no matter what school a coach is at.

Babers has been successful where ever he went. He could take Syracuse, yes Syracuse, to a New Year's Day bowl. He has competed and beat Clemson, with average recruiting ranking. He was almost 2-1 against Clemson. Players like playing for him. He is interested in Louisville. You absolutely talk with him if Brohm doesn't happen.

I agree on Norvell, stay away, no defense since he has been at Memphis. Whoever the next coach is they better be good or a good history on the defensive side of the ball. You can't compete with Clemson if you are only good on offense because they are going to limit your offense. The two times Louisville played toe to toe is when Louisville had good defenses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT