ADVERTISEMENT

brian bowen

hubble88

No-Ranking Prospect
Dec 16, 2016
bowen hiring a personal trainer where does a college freshman get money to do that ,thats another red flag

bowen hiring a personal trainer where does a college freshman get money to do that ,thats another red flag

Is it because he's a "college freshman?" If I remember, another "college freshman" hired a trainer as well and left college, Mitchell Robinson. Bowen's uncle is also Jason Richardson, the kid ate with Lebron James when he was younger. Are those also red flags? And it's like $70 per session for training. That's not bad, Blue-belly.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I’m sure plenty of people would offer the kid a loan. He’ll be in the league sooner or later. So you know you’ll get a return on it. Hell I’d loan the kid some money with the right interest rate. Either way I’d say it’s clean money. No way would one be stupid enough to be doing shady financial stuff with eyes on you like he has

Yes, please! Q stated that he hired a track coach as a trainer to improve his foot speed. It’s what athletes do to make them better.
I had personal training sessions done for my daughter in volleyball, nobody but myself flipped the bill.

Reactions: Deeva
Or, the Trainer could be because he won't play this year, and wants to be ready for the NBA Draft next year.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT