ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: UofL has officially hired Chris Mack

Can't wait to see Bill Murray in The Yum!!!
ZigzagResponsibleFirecrest-max-1mb.gif

It's another positive step forward. Next up: keep current roster intact, sign some recruits and/or grad transfers.

Reactions: shadow force
I think it might be possible we are getting a guy that is hungry and wants to move to the next level unlike Pitino who had already lost a step by the time he got here.
Why continue to be divisive?It's time to move on and this thread is about Chris Mack,not Rick Pitino.

Personally,I think it's a great hire.I've admired what Mack's done at a small Catholic school from afar.They've gone toe to toe with Villanova,and now it's time to get that same fortitude and grit here again.

Why continue to be divisive?It's time to move on and this thread is about Chris Mack,not Rick Pitino.
Not trying to be divisive. Just attempting to offer an opinion. I don't think Pitino was the same driven coach here he was in Lexington. I am hoping we are getting a super hungry coach just at the right time trying to move to the top of his profession.

Not trying to be divisive. Just attempting to offer an opinion. I don't think Pitino was the same driven coach here he was in Lexington. I am hoping we are getting a super hungry coach just at the right time trying to move to the top of his profession.
I think Mack is coming to Louisville at the right time for him personally and for the University. I think it is a good fit for both groups.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT