ADVERTISEMENT

Bozoich On Payne's Recruiting

Knox isn’t coming to Louisville after watching that Kentucky game against Alabama. You can mark that down.

Cal has been slow-playing the Knox recruitment. There are some major questions with him, especially his motor.

You guys have a better chance with Knox (if Kenny is still there) than you are giving yourself credit for. I'm not saying that just because Cal hasn't gone all-in with him, but the Knox family really does love Kenny.

Cal has been slow-playing the Knox recruitment. There are some major questions with him, especially his motor.

You guys have a better chance with Knox (if Kenny is still there) than you are giving yourself credit for. I'm not saying that just because Cal hasn't gone all-in with him, but the Knox family really does love Kenny.
I'm going to go with curtain #3, not retaining our head coach under any circumstances and losing out on all these great recruits just dying to come here and play for the worst coach in modern basketball history.

So you know the Knox family ? Yeah right 🙃

I'm going to go with curtain #3, not retaining our head coach under any circumstances and losing out on all these great recruits just dying to come here and play for the worst coach in modern basketball history.
Complete PR move with no basis in reality. Knox is waiting out the yuts to see how many of their players return - his father is on record as saying so. But there’s zero chance he comes to UofL.

Besides, I’m convinced that Payne could have 5 of the top 10 and still struggle to go .500. Winning games is simply about 3rd - 4th on his list of priorities.

[QUOTE="BPGhost, post: 917576, member: Winning games is simply about 3rd - 4th on his list of priorities.
[/QUOTE]

Hey its all about the culture. 🙃

You would think he was coaching a team of wayward boys in a rec league.

Please Let him be gone in two weeks!!

• Haha
Reactions: BPGhost
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT