ADVERTISEMENT

Bozo & Crawfish

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
IU point guard Xavier Johnson going 90-95 MPH through Bloomington and charged with various violations, crickets!!! That is why those guys need to go. Ridiculous bias & double standard.

IU point guard Xavier Johnson going 90-95 MPH through Bloomington and charged with various violations, crickets!!! That is why those guys need to go. Ridiculous bias & double standard.
To be fair IU players doing things really dont matter if they are covered locally. As our care is mainly Red vs Blue coverage. However I get the point you are making.

To be fair IU players doing things really dont matter if they are covered locally. As our care is mainly Red vs Blue coverage. However I get the point you are making.
I used to not mind IU, but knowing Bozo is a huge IU fanboy/honk makes me enjoy every single IU loss. And, for him to not tweet about the incident speaks huge volumes of what a double standard reporter he is. If IU had signed a five star player yesterday you can bet your wallet he’d be all over it. He’d also be all over a UofL player getting locked up. They’re both jokes.

Reactions: Smithereen
Agreed, this is all about Bozo. As posted earlier, there is always an issue with journalist applying their own bias when spewing their criticism repeatedly towards a target. However, it is another issue when they neglect to even report or comment on the same criticism when it is closer to home.

Bozich is a hypocrit with an agenda, and defies anything remotely akin to responsible journalism.

Reactions: Smithereen
We hear from BOZO about IU dreams in October maybe one more time in November if they beat the Irish. That's about it.:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT