ADVERTISEMENT

Blanton Creque MVP

Not that it matters but, I totally don't get why an offensive player can lower / lead with the crown of his helmet and that not be targeting. Guice absolutely and intentionally dropped his head right prior to impact and drilled Creque in the chin.

Not really sure why you get so hyped as a top 5 rb for running over a freshman kicker either.

LSU was fired up to play for their new coach and with that came some low brow behavior.

I appreciate our K getting in there and showing heart. There is no doubt that is the type of player you want on your team.

Not that it matters but, I totally don't get why an offensive player can lower / lead with the crown of his helmet and that not be targeting. Guice absolutely and intentionally dropped his head right prior to impact and drilled Creque in the chin.

Not really sure why you get so hyped as a top 5 rb for running over a freshman kicker either.
Yeah, it's still leading with your crown into the head of your opponent but I guess that the refs will never see a tackler as "defenseless".

Guice acted like he really accomplished something. He must have forgot that a freshman kicker just knocked him out of bounds and prevented a Touchdown.

A pat on the back to Creque instead of acting like a punk would have been the move to make.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT