ADVERTISEMENT

Billy Reed interview with David Grissom

...Only hoping for success for UofL. Unfortunately you don’t feel the same.
I like seeing people get what they deserve, good or bad. Again, no need to "paraphrase"...

parade%20of%20fools%202_zpsdkfvdkfu.jpg

The interview is must viewing.

Now, if only he would begin to tell the plans going forward he would sell many of his non-supporters. Needs PR help but he is likely not inteested in that.

You bet I did Knuckle Head. Wrote a personal letter, that was mailed. Then also emailed him too. Also wrote a letter to the CJ editorial page. Also have extolled the Governor, and the Attorney General to remove Grissom for his ignoring the states open meetings laws. How about you ? You do anything? Are you a donor? How much have you given? You a season ticket holder in any sport? Your calling me out . Now I am calling you out Knucle Head!!

Lol. You and Zipp are angry peas in a pod. Good job letting the governor know. I think we need more people that are civic minded! Glad we all agree the governor has caused a real problem with his approach.

Somebody do a cliff notes of this interview. Billy Reed is a closeted diehard uk fan & so is his buddy Grissom. I believe this latest BoT has more closed door meetings than the previous board ever had. Good job Bevin.

They SHOULD oust him for helping cover up a sexual harrassment complaint as REPORTED in the CJ.

Isn't that the hot button, fire-em-and-figure-it-out-later thing to do today?

Reactions: zipp
I said I "win" with any outcome. That's not what you just said. Again, weak move.

parade%20of%20fools%202_zpsdkfvdkfu.jpg

Yeah so if something negative happens to UofL, you want to be able to claim to all those in message board land that you “won”. That’s awesome!

Yeah so if something negative happens to UofL, you want to be able to claim to all those in message board land that you “won”. That’s awesome!
I seldom claim victory. Too many 'zipp was right' remarks before I usually can. And that works for me...

Somebody do a cliff notes of this interview. Billy Reed is a closeted diehard uk fan & so is his buddy Grissom. I believe this latest BoT has more closed door meetings than the previous board ever had. Good job Bevin.
Billy is NOT a "diehard UK fan." He still has a chapped ass over his treatment down there during the Joe B era.

Great Twitter thread from WDRB on the Emperor. LINK

Looks like about 10-to-1 for dumping his prehistoric a$$.

And a piece of trivia... Some guy named "Marty Bell" way down the page captured the back of one of my Tshirt creations...

DY3B-NkW0AIC_zF.jpg

Reactions: KozmasAgain
What was the Scooby Doo joke that was rude toward DP?

If Jason Riley thought it was "strike one" for VT, we certainly ought to know.

ADVERTISEMENT