ADVERTISEMENT

bill Polian - Still a doucher, doesn't vote Lamar to All Pro team

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
Associated Press All-Pro team, 47 chose Jackson at quarterback. One of the three who didn’t was Bill Polian.">Of the 50 voters who chose the Associated Press All-Pro team, 47 chose Jackson at quarterback. One of the three who didn’t was Bill Polian.

So while Polian has admitted that Jackson is, in fact, a quarterback and not a wide receiver, he’s not ready to admit that Jackson is the best quarterback in the NFL.

To most, Jackson was an obvious choice. Then again, to most, Jackson was obviously a quarterback, and not a wide receiver, coming out of college.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bill-polian-two-sirius-colleagues-210130431.html

You nailed Polian. Old stubborn crusty Douche’ deluxe. The ego on this old F-stick is incredibly all that’s left of a once good football mind.

What an ass. Russell Wilson has had a great year but Lamar is league MVP as well as the best QB in the NFL this year.

In case that A-hole forgot, Lamar outplayed Wilson on Wilson’s home field en-route to a 14 point Ravens win over the Seahawks earlier in the year.

It's whatever. I look @ how his peers feel about the player more than executives. It is pretty obvious, yes, some guys are trying to stop him, some may even be willing to cross a line in doing so we've seen some late hits.

But the vibe I get is the respect for Lamar around the league is undeniable.

Associated Press All-Pro team, 47 chose Jackson at quarterback. One of the three who didn’t was Bill Polian.">Of the 50 voters who chose the Associated Press All-Pro team, 47 chose Jackson at quarterback. One of the three who didn’t was Bill Polian.

So while Polian has admitted that Jackson is, in fact, a quarterback and not a wide receiver, he’s not ready to admit that Jackson is the best quarterback in the NFL.

To most, Jackson was an obvious choice. Then again, to most, Jackson was obviously a quarterback, and not a wide receiver, coming out of college.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bill-polian-two-sirius-colleagues-210130431.html

Whos the other two Jack asses.......

Reactions: Cue Card
I posted the article on FB this past weekend. Even if he said he wouldn't vote him as MVP that would be a weak move but Lamar not a All Pro? Come on man! Dudes like him are still not willing to admit they were wrong. Mel Kiper was on ESPN still saying Lamar shouldn't have been a first round QB.

Speaking of shade the older I get the move resentful I get. I still can't stand Dabo or Deshaun Watson for the thrash they said about Lamar. I want Clemson to get ran by LSU and I want Deshaun to have to play the Ravens again so Lamar and those boys can take the wood to them.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Speaking of shade the older I get the move resentful I get. I still can't stand Dabo or Deshaun Watson for the thrash they said about Lamar. I want Clemson to get ran by LSU and I want Deshaun to have to play the Ravens again so Lamar and those boys can take the wood to them.

Exactly.
Some Clemson fans still say
"Not my Heisman"
Thats why i pull against Deshauna every time. He added his wimpy comments.
Dabo cried so much, now the Heisman wont go to a player on a non playoff team or a non big boy team.
LSU will win by 10.

Reactions: SiouxfallsEric13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT