ADVERTISEMENT

Between Stoops at UK, Brohm at PU and Neal at WVU

@rockycard, I wont go that far. Pac12 is AWFUL. SEC, ACC, B12, B10 are all pretty damn competitive. Biggest knock on B12 is on the defensive side, but the conference can flat out score some points. Texas win over OSU was a big win.

@rockycard, I wont go that far. Pac12 is AWFUL. SEC, ACC, B12, B10 are all pretty damn competitive. Biggest knock on B12 is on the defensive side, but the conference can flat out score some points. Texas win over OSU was a big win.
I would say Texas is close to being back. Oklahoma is the only other threat in that conference.

Yeah, but I think you could focus on one or two teams in the best 4....what would the SEC look like without Bama and GA, ACC without Clemson, B10 without OSU..... Honestly its Clemson and Bama and then 4-5 programs that are next tier at-best.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
For some reason Ive always respected WVU as an athletics program. I have no problem with them at all....and quite frankly, I like Huggy bear.

The other two teams have not done jack squat in my lifetime...UK had a good season for them this year, but it was on par with UofL most seasons in the last 10 years. Youd think they won the damn title.

Purdue....well, ho the hell are they....didn't know anything about them until our boy went there to coach
You would have to be my age to know about Purdue lol.

It still amazes me how people from these "traditional" P5 "powers" continue to come over to little'ol Louisville's board to tell us how well they are doing.

I must find time to go to their board sometime.

I will as soon as I give a $#!t what they're doing. :rolleyes:

It's good to know they are scared of us, and what we are doing. :D

I won't look at the data unless asked, but I assure you, since 2000, neither Perdue, UK nor Indiana can hold UL's jock, regarding success. WV maybe...
Thats true but the raw results are a bit deceiving. The vast majority of that time was in CUSA, Big East and American conferences.

Thats true but the raw results are a bit deceiving. The vast majority of that time was in CUSA, Big East and American conferences.
again, your leash is entirely too long.

Turds of a feather...IU-Bloomington and Ky. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

The only one worth arguing would be WVU and hell they were in the BE for most of that time......only been in the B12 for 7 years!

2019 was a rare year where there was alot of local kids wanted by power 5 schools. I dont think we will have many years where you see 6 or 7 louisville kids that highly coveted in one class.

ADVERTISEMENT