ADVERTISEMENT

Best Basketball team in the state, still playing

vivid_red

Two-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Louisville
U of L's women's team is clearly the cream of the crop! it is so refreshing watching a group of fundamentally sound players execute, a coach call plays, the team runs the plays, team hits foul shots, passes the ball, is all business. Congratulations to the women's team! If you aren't watching your are missing out. GO CARDS

yeah; i hope WKU can get over the hump and get into the ncaa tourney more often. stansbury seems ok. sadly even mtsu was left out so these side conferences are a kinda joke.

yeah; i hope WKU can get over the hump and get into the ncaa tourney more often. stansbury seems ok. sadly even mtsu was left out so these side conferences are a kinda joke.
I was never sold Rick Stansbury as a coach until this year's NIT. They play smart. Trayveon Hollingsworth is the real deal. Johnson and Coleby are solid. My calendar is set for the Lady Cards at noon and the Toppers on Tuesday.

MTSU more or less dug their own grave by losing that last conference game, then turning around and lost the C-USA quarterfinal.

The ladies are ten minutes away from another Final Four. :cool:

No offense to WKU but the best team in the state is the U of L women's team. Number 1 seed in the NCAA, going to the final , kicking ass and taking names!!!

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
This year's women, if they win it all, have a strong argument of being the greatest Louisville team ever. Their only competition would be the 1980 men who lost three games.

I am on the road so I missed the game but I recorded it so I could watch it later. That was an impressive win I don't want to jinx us but I think we have a shot to win the tournament.

Who wouldn't want to play for a coach like Jeff Walz? Loved the way he pulled the team together at mid court after the game. Lets the F bombs fly! The team was screaming! his quote caught on TV. " F... Yes! That's why you put up with all my F.... S... all season!" What passion, what a great coach, what a great team!

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT