ADVERTISEMENT

Bellarmine gains and U of L loses--again...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
Donors may be returning--so we're told--but this guy ain't one of them...

LINK

This is one that you knew wasn't coming back even before the soccer coach left. Donors have to believe in the University, Lynn either doesn't or he is still upset over the whole Jurich issue. His money, happy for Bellermine and glad Lynn using his money in supporting them.

Problem is, Louisville isn’t full of Lynns’. If it were we’d have an NBA team

We won’t just go out and woo another one.

Congrats to BU.

Too bad for us.

But look at the bright side. We got rid of Ramsey, TJ, and RP. :oops::eek::confused:o_O

Reactions: zipp
Hey you can donate to BOTH. So just take a look at the name on their athletic facility on Newburg Road. I think Dr. Lynn has been good to UofL and, hopefully, will be again. But I’m also happy that he is good to Bellarmine U. As well. I believe to use this as an opportunity to be negative and/or cynical toward UofL is incorrect and wrongheaded.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Just another toxic, anti UofL statement by our resident best UofL fan.:rolleyes: Does it ever end?o_O
I'm not the guy now picking his donations carefully...just pointing it out.

Mark-Lynn.gif

One has to wonder "How long would a slappie be posting on this board if they started a thread like this?"

You feel that you have immunity to assert negative post about the UofL. Mods, does he?

Reactions: BPGhost
One has to wonder "How long would a slappie be posting on this board if they started a thread like this?"

You feel that you have immunity to assert negative post about the UofL. Mods, does he?
You lobbying for censorship of free speech? Do I ask mods to delete your posts, or do you only produce some of this website's best posts?

Fascinating... And still following me, I might add...

Last edited:
Dr Lynn and associates are still with U of L business as usual plenty of advertising on the U of L radio networks 93.9 and 680

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT