ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Schedule

mattsefcovic

Jan 12, 2020
Louisville hasn’t officially announced their upcoming schedule for the year, but a handful of ACC schools released theirs today so we are finally able to piece some of it together. This is what we know so far:

3/12 - 3/14 Boston College (H)
4/9 - 4/11 FSU (H)
4/30 - 5/2 - Clemson (A)

This year will look a little different (imagine that) with 36 ACC games (12 series) and 14 non-conference games. The season is scheduled to start on February 19th which will be here before we know it.

I anticipate the full schedule will be announced in the next day or so.

A few more weekends have been announced:
4/2 - 4/4 - Wake Forest (H)
5/7 - 5/9 - Duke (H)
5/20 - 5/22 - Miami (H)

A few more weekends have been announced:
4/2 - 4/4 - Wake Forest (H)
5/7 - 5/9 - Duke (H)
5/20 - 5/22 - Miami (H)

Matt, what’s the holdup? Is CDM having troubles finding weekday or non-c weekend opponents?

Matt, what’s the holdup? Is CDM having troubles finding weekday or non-c weekend opponents?
I emailed UofL around this time last year (1/24/20 to be exact) regarding the updated roster. Their response was it won't be online for a couple more weeks. I can't recall if the schedule had been released by then. But, it makes sense for them to update the roster and schedule on gocards.com at the same time, so it could be a couple more weeks. Now, having said that, I'm sure everything will be updated and released tommorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT