ADVERTISEMENT

2024 ACC Conference Schedule Dates

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
Does anyone know when the ACC will announce the upcoming season schedule dates? I thought they would’ve announced when by now unless they already have and I missed it.

Does anyone know when the ACC will announce the upcoming season schedule dates? I thought they would’ve announced when by now unless they already have and I missed it.
I'm pretty sure the ACC releases the upcoming football schedules the last week of January each year.

The 2024 ACC Football schedule with specific game dates for all matchups will be announced at 9 p.m. on January 31, 2024, as part of ACC Network's ACC Huddle: 2024 Schedule Reveal

(Found that on a UNC Tar Heels website)
Latest date I can remember.

The 2024 ACC Football schedule with specific game dates for all matchups will be announced at 9 p.m. on January 31, 2024, as part of ACC Network's ACC Huddle: 2024 Schedule Reveal

(Found that on a UNC Tar Heels website)
Yep, Packer announced announced that this afternoon on the ACC Huddle

Just announced yesterday that Jan 24th is the schedule release date.

Now that we know when the conference schedule is releasing, let’s guess on how many night games we’ll have at home. (Thursday and Friday night I mean since we won’t know times for awhile for the Saturday games)

Is Miami one of our ACC "rivals?" Seems we have them on the schedule a lot looking into the future. And, I completely forgot about the UGA home and home we have coming up in just 3 seasons

The non-ACC HOME games:

Austin Peay Saturday Aug 31st. Labor Day Weekend. (Probably Night game due to probable daytime heat)

Jacksonville State Saturday Sept 7th (Probably Night game due to probable daytime heat)

The ACC HOME games:

Georgia Tech
Miami (FL)
Pitt
SMU (new ACC mate)
---------------------------------------

The AWAY games:

@ Notre Dame Saturday Sept 28 (probably 3:30pm)
@ Boston College
@ Clemson
@ Stanford
(new ACC mate)
@ Virginia
@ Kentucky
Saturday Nov 30th

Is Miami one of our ACC "rivals?" Seems we have them on the schedule a lot looking into the future. And, I completely forgot about the UGA home and home we have coming up in just 3 seasons
Louisville is set to play the following ACC teams 5 times from 2024-2030:

Boston College
Georgia Tech
Pitt
Syracuse

Louisville is set to play the following ACC teams 4 times:

Clemson
Virginia Tech
SMU

The following ACC teams 3 times:

Duke
Miami FL
NC State
Virginia
Cal
Stanford

The following ACC teams 2 times:

Florida State
North Carolina
Wake Forest

Last edited:
The non-ACC HOME games:

Austin Peay Saturday Aug 31st. Labor Day Weekend. (Probably Night game due to probable daytime heat)

Jacksonville State Saturday Sept 7th (Probably Night game due to probable daytime heat)

The ACC HOME games:

Georgia Tech
Miami (FL)
Pitt
SMU (new ACC mate)
---------------------------------------

The AWAY games:

@ Notre Dame Saturday Sept 28 (probably 3:30pm)
@ Boston College
@ Clemson
@ Stanford
(new ACC mate)
@ Virginia
@ Kentucky
Saturday Nov 30th
Wonder if this is RichRod's first time back in Cardinal Stadium since the top 5 matchup vs WVU? THE BEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME IVE EVER BEEN TO!!!!!

Reactions: BPGhost
Not a great home schedule this year, though GT should be a good game, as well as Pitt (which sucks).

I guess our home games will just be on Saturdays because ACC just announced the conference games on Thursday and Friday nights, and Louisville plays at Boston College on a Friday night.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
Louisville is set to play the following ACC teams 5 times from 2024-2030:

Boston College
Georgia Tech
Pitt
Syracuse

Louisville is set to play the following ACC teams 4 times:

Clemson
Virginia Tech
SMU

The following ACC teams 3 times:

Duke
Miami FL
NC State
Virginia
Cal
Stanford

The following ACC teams 2 times:

Florida State
North Carolina
Wake Forest
That sucks with North Carolina only 2 times 🤔 Blue Heaven is the best venue in the league. Love going there and Winston-Salem ain't bad either with a quick stop in the Smokies.

5 of last 6 games are on the road. A month between home games mid October thru mid November. All home games are on Saturdays. Odd schedule, but manageable.

That sucks with North Carolina only 2 times 🤔 Blue Heaven is the best venue in the league. Love going there and Winston-Salem ain't bad either with a quick stop in the Smokies.
Yeah, I regret not playing UNC and FSU more in the 7-year schedule. I've been to UNC 4x and FSU 2x. I like UNC a lot.

Reactions: Mayoman
Yeah, I regret not playing UNC and FSU more in the 7-year schedule. I've been to UNC 4x and FSU 2x. I like UNC a lot.
I’ve been to UNC once. It was nothing special as far as I’m concerned. I actually liked Wake better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT