ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball logo similar to dunking Cardinal bird and Heisman pose Cardinal.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
I've always wanted to see something like that. I came across this image on Twitter yesterday, and I'm not sure what to make of it. I guess you'd call it admiring home run Cardinal. Thoughts?
Baseball-Card.png

I made this a few years back (2016). I actually modeled the design off an image of a Ken Griffey Jr. swing. Had a beautiful follow-through.

And yes, I made him a lefty because the dunking bird is a lefty.

I have put it on a couple shirts and it looks good. Also did a jersey mockup...
D7DIyysW0AEXpvw.jpg

Last edited:
I made this a few years back (2016). I actually modeled the design off an image of a Ken Griffey Jr. swing. Had a beautiful follow-through.

D7DIyysW0AEXpvw.jpg
Nice job. 2016, you say? Surprised I'm just now seeing it. Have you reached out to UofL? I'd buy some merch with that logo.

Reactions: Drakew

D7DIyysW0AEXpvw.jpg
If you think about marketing it, I would leave out the bit about using Griffey Jr. Someone will sue you for copyright infringements.

Nice job. 2016, you say? Surprised I'm just now seeing it. Have you reached out to UofL? I'd buy some merch with that logo.

I'm seldom on the message boards anyone, mainly just Twitter, so that's where it's primarily been.

I actually ran across this thread while doing a Google image search for the dunking Cardinal bird. The baseball bird was one of the results- which I found odd; led me here, lol.

I've put it out there and it's been pretty well received; but no real bites from UofL.

I'm seldom on the message boards anyone, mainly just Twitter, so that's where it's primarily been.

I actually ran across this thread while doing a Google image search for the dunking Cardinal bird. The baseball bird was one of the results- which I found odd; led me here, lol.

I've put it out there and it's been pretty well received; but no real bites from UofL.

What's your Twitter handle, if you don't mind sharing?

I like the swinging bird. Not sure I like it on that specific jersey - too busy for my taste.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT