ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas No Longer In With Quaintance

Neither sUcK nor Arkansas is interested him any longer, he must have been asking too much. If that is the case I actually think both schools did the right thing for losing interest in him.

I'd be cautious in believing everything we read about these recruits. Maybe he has no interest in playing for Pope or living in Ark for a few years. We really don't know. I am sure he's looking for a good deal just like every other player is, but it's highly possible butthurt fans of UK and/or Ark are running the kid down now that he appears to have removed them from his list.

Neither sUcK nor Arkansas is interested him any longer, he must have been asking too much. If that is the case I actually think both schools did the right thing for losing interest in him.
they're not interested until a rich booster comes along and says he wants him and that'll change things in a hurry/

Not to sound crass,but we should expect plenty of this back and forth drama with 5 star guys coming out of high school. The new norm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT