ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone sold on Tennessee yet?

Kratz

2500+
Nov 18, 2001
I'm not. Congrats on the 5-0 start, but I've never seen a team get more lucky breaks and things go their way.

They're 2 miracle plays away from being 3-2 with one of those being a loss to App. State.

Just wonder how long their luck will hold up..................

Reactions: Red Rager
Kind of agree, but I've also been told that good teams make good things happen that appear to be luck. LOL.

Nope, not sold on the Volunteers at all. Not yet.

Not as long as their coach looks like sgt Carter from "Gomer Pyle USMC".
Good call
BUTCHsgtCarter.jpg

5-0 in the SEC makes you great o_O

I can see them going 11-3

Lose to Alabama on the 15th and SEC championship game

Lose to UofL in the NY6 BcS game.

Tenn would be behind
Clemson
Louisville
FSU
UNC
Miami
And maybe 3 more teams in the ACC..

Who knows how good/bad any team is in the SEC East?...

I would have to say that both Tennessee and North Carolina have a couple of horseshoes in their lockers. I thought our win against FSU was a miracle winning with 2 ticks left but to win on the last play of the game with a hail mary pass play against a team with quality defensive backs says it all. LUCKY.

I would have to say that both Tennessee and North Carolina have a couple of horseshoes in their lockers. I thought our win against FSU was a miracle winning with 2 ticks left but to win on the last play of the game with a hail mary pass play against a team with quality defensive backs says it all. LUCKY.

It's better to be lucky than good (besides which, am sure that kicker has put in his time to take advantage of his opportunity and he did).

I'm not. Congrats on the 5-0 start, but I've never seen a team get more lucky breaks and things go their way.

They're 2 miracle plays away from being 3-2 with one of those being a loss to App. State.

Just wonder how long their luck will hold up..................

No their luck will run out against A&M. I expect UT to get swallowed by A&M.

52-28 A&M

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT