ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know how to live stream baseball game today?

To live stream the SEC network (SEC+), I have to enter my TWC login credentials every time. That works differently from ESPN3...

Live streaming on ESPN is a piece of cake. 1. Go to ESPN.com 2. Click on the main menu link (top left side- 3 bars next to ESPN) 3. Click on watch ESPN. 4. Find your game on the schedule and click on the link for your game. 5. Find your provider in the select box and hit continue. 6. It will take you to your cable or satellite provider log in page. 7. Log in like always and continue. 8. It will take you back to ESPN. Tip: Then I go back to the schedule page and refresh it. I select the game again and your ready to go. Otherwise you set there watching it try to load, which it never seems to do (personal experience.)

Unless you clear your cache, disable your cookies, (geeks help me!), whatever, you won't have to reenter your login credentials every time you stream a new ESPN3 program from the same computer or device.

That works differently for SEC Network games, however, at least for me. Always requires an ISP login...

If you disable your cookies then ESPN will not work. I had that issue with ESPN when I first started watching and listening to ESPN programming . My wife empties her cache everyday. I empty mine less frequent. When you empty it then you have to reenter your provider information again. It can get tiresome, but I watch a lot of sports online since my vision has gotten worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT