ADVERTISEMENT

And to top it all off

armensmith

One-Star Poster
Apr 30, 2020
The women also took the second match from Boston College in volleyball. Now if they can win the field goal match tomorrow, it will be a helluva of a weekend for the women. 😄

Sorry about the slip up. I am new to all of this. What does one call a a "field hockey game"? :mad:

Well we did it we beat BC in soccer and field hockey a really good weekend for the women. I watched the field hockey match and that is a lot of running. They have to be in really good shape to play the match. I liked our last goal, we were attacking the goal and we tee’d off and the ball hit a BC defender and bounced up at the right height. Louisville player Charlie Van Oirschot a freshman from the Netherlands swung at the bouncing ball with a baseball swing and drilled it into the net.

Awesome! ACC field hockey is the premier league. The Cards are getting it done.

I also invite fans to watch an increasingly formidable volleyball team. Aiko Jones can jump out of the gym!. How they lost in three very close sets to Notre Dame is puzzling. I hope they can play the postponed rematch this season. The Cards looked formidable against an outmanned BC team whom they beat twice convincingly. The Cards play Pitt and Syracuse in upcoming games..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT