ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama vs Ohio State

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
This is a no win game for me, wish they could tie and eliminate both. Hate them equally!

Too many Buckeye fans up here. The sooner they are out of the playoffs, the better. Shouldn't be there to start with. Roll Tide!

Always, always, always root against the SEC. A loss to OSU by the SEC's banner-carrying member would be devastating for the conference. In fact, much of the SEC dominance rhetoric really got started a few years ago when OSU was blown-out in consecutive national championship games by LSU and Florida.

It's going to happen again too, no way Ohio St. should even be playing in this game. It's all about money OSU in the playoffs will generate more money because of the fan base that they have. Think TCU made a pretty loud statement hadn't watched them play this year all I could say was wow. I could be wrong if I am wouldn't be the first time think bama wins by at least 30.

Originally posted by jarheadky:

It's going to happen again too, no way Ohio St. should even be playing in this game. It's all about money OSU in the playoffs will generate more money because of the fan base that they have. Think TCU made a pretty loud statement hadn't watched them play this year all I could say was wow. I could be wrong if I am wouldn't be the first time think bama wins by at least 30.
Maybe you're right about the financial aspect, but Alabama isn't that good this year. I'll submit OSU will make it a game.

Will grudgingly agree, Alabama's secondary isn't nearly as strong as years past and maybe their only weakness. If OSU can beat the pass rush and are able to throw the ball could be a game, hope not I would love to see OSU beaten badly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT