ADVERTISEMENT

Again?

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Can we have a damn game without technical difficulties? It doesn't matter what channel it is. ESPN, FSN, WAVE and now WHAS.

Be glad you have any coverage at all. Since the self-imposed ban, the networks outside of Louisville have shunned the Cards, and I've had to watch on espn3 ever since.

Be glad you have any coverage at all. Since the self-imposed ban, the networks outside of Louisville have shunned the Cards, and I've had to watch on espn3 ever since.
So, what your saying is we've been shunned so the teams we're playing have been shunned by association? That's not good if true. I don't know.

Once again, technical difficulties. This season has been one frustrating season for everything.

If you're within a 50-mile radius, a good option is buying a ticket for the game. Easily available...

Just venting, or do you have anything of substance as proof??

That has been true in the St Louis area......the last game on espn I got was the Duke game. I will get the UVA game on saturday....otherwise, I have had to watch espn3 or not watch at all ever since the ban was announced.

I can only confirm what my experience has been like. In addition, my son, who lives in New Mexico tells me the same experience for him.....so I would go along with with what 'francomite' is saying,is true for us.

That has been true in the St Louis area......the last game on espn I got was the Duke game. I will get the UVA game on saturday....otherwise, I have had to watch espn3 or not watch at all ever since the ban was announced...
None of the games since Duke were originally scheduled for ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPNU. See page 4 of the basketball media guide. That media guide was published in 2015 and well before a ban was announced.

I don't think that alone is proof...

Very good point. They were televised on the ACCN though and with ATTUverse.....I was able to get coverage of all the UofL CFB games that they covered last year and some of the earlier CBB games.....so it did not make sense to me why I couldn't find any of the games following Duke on one of my UVerse channels.....hence the comment above and why espn3 was my only avenue to watch here in St Louis area.

But your point is certainly valid and had nothing to do with the ban at all....mere coincidence I'm sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT