ADVERTISEMENT

Again with the TV

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Another game and I still don't know if it's on TV. I have Time Warner cable. The NC State game was on WAVE 3 but it wasn't listed on the guide to be on. Tomorrow's game isn't either. Do I have to watch the game on the computer? (ESPN3)

Another game and I still don't know if it's on TV. I have Time Warner cable. The NC State game was on WAVE 3 but it wasn't listed on the guide to be on. Tomorrow's game isn't either. Do I have to watch the game on the computer? (ESPN3)
Yeah, my TWC program guide says Clemson - Miami on in that time slot. USAToday also lists Clemson - Miami on ABC at 12:30. Although C-J sports today said it on was WHAS- TV no one should trust them. They make errors in their Sports on TV listing constantly. The are pathetic !

Is it or is it not on local TV and what channel/station?

I've noticed with the courier Journal alot of times they misreprensent what channel the louisville games are on. They do a piss poor listing of alot of sports that come on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT