ADVERTISEMENT

After We beat UVA we will be 3-1

We all have opinions which may or may not be correct, but it's not investing in anything. It's just making a personal opinion public.

Your opinion was made public a very long time ago. That was all I was saying.

Go CARDS!!!
So was yours. Are we both supposed to stop posting now?

So was yours. Are we both supposed to stop posting now?
No, but maybe we could move on to a different narrative instead of continuously saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Just saying.

Go CARDS!!!

No, but maybe we could move on to a different narrative instead of continuously saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Just saying.

Go CARDS!!!
There are plenty of ways to blast Petrino for this without saying the same thing. You just don't like me blasting Petrino but at this point what else is there to say.

There are plenty of ways to blast Petrino for this without saying the same thing. You just don't like me blasting Petrino but at this point what else is there to say.
There are at least a million different ways to blast the UofL head coach.

You're half way there!

Go CARDS!!!

Reactions: kentuckyshame
Agree and I will also point out:

1) UVA coach can score and his time at BYU proves so.
2) Since we join the ACC, Louisville has struggled with UVA.
3) We are 5 point dogs to UVA.
4) Not only is thier passing game good, but they can run the ball very effectively.
5) Our defense struggled stopping Indiana State's and WKU's running game.
6) We are killing ourselves with stupid penalties and intention to what is going on in the game.
7) Coaching staff acts confused on the sidelines.
8) The whole teams needs play hard every play at full speed.

It is become put up or shut up Saturday for both the coaching staff and the players!

Well, I saw it coming! We looked uncoached. Way to go Bobby Kragthorpe, hiding behind your Waffle House menu!

Reactions: MikeMcCammon
Th sad fact is u get satisfaction from our loss today. You're not intelligent enough to see the solution without firing Bobby.
Of course you are going to say that. You can't admit you are clueless so you have to continue to attack me. Where have I said fire anybody?

Of course you are going to say that. You can't admit you are clueless so you have to continue to attack me. Where have I said fire anybody?

Im clueless? ha. no one on this board has ever called me clueless, except u. yet, ive read countless posters get into it with you, because u lack substance.

and get over yourself with saying you havent yet said to fire anyone, you're constantly implying that with your posts about petrino. your comments are devoid of any kind of substance. you accused people of hiding cause in your opinion they are wrong and you are right.

id like to know, what were you right about exactly? and why am i clueless? just freaking have some type of substance in your answer if you attempt to answer these questions.

Im clueless? ha. no one on this board has ever called me clueless, except u. yet, ive read countless posters get into it with you, because u lack substance.

and get over yourself with saying you havent yet said to fire anyone, you're constantly implying that with your posts about petrino. your comments are devoid of any kind of substance. you accused people of hiding cause in your opinion they are wrong and you are right.

id like to know, what were you right about exactly? and why am i clueless? just freaking have some type of substance in your answer if you attempt to answer these questions.
I've been 100% correct in my assessment of the team and the program from day one. It makes some people mad so they lash out. Time for you guys to get up to speed.

Reactions: cashisking884
Tyra needs to sit bobby down and have a talk. one, he needs to tell bobby that if he doesnt scrap the read option then he's gone at year's end. Secondly, tyra nees to tell him his son is not qualified for his position and needs to be let go.
Yes, Nick petrino needs to go. I have no clue how he is at an upper tier D1 school and in a P5 conference coaching f ing Qb's. That would be a hard decision for any father to make, not sure I could do it. But something needs to change

Do you like UVA as the crossover or would you rather have Pitt? I dislike playing Syracuse. I wish they'd swap: Pitt/UL = SU/UVA.

HERE YINZ GO STILLAS, HERE YINZ GO.

Miami is a much better cross conference rival. Louisville has a history with Miami, going back to Coach S coming from there in the 80's and all the times the programs have crossed paths since then. Louisville recruits that area heavily (Teddy is from there, Lamar may as well be), the roster has always been loaded with players from the area who would love any chance to play in front of their hometown.

So, NO to Pitt and their barbell mustache wearing fans, sitting in a pair of jorts, drinking "bawdles of Arn City" babbling in that horrible accent about "sammiches with slaw on 'em" and "bologna from the Giant Iggle"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT