ADVERTISEMENT

After Requisite 5 day cool down - what needs to happen now...

Blue blood, big boy, however it's used, it sure impacts my good times these days. I would have been able to enjoy watching Lamar's glorious play if only in the back of my mind didn't remind me Penn St is a blue blood and Louisville isn't.

Darn.

Reactions: Louisvillian
UofL has been on the verge of blue blood status and another season or two like this one and we'll be considered as arrived. And that's regardless of what know it all guys like CL think.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

UofL has been on the verge of blue blood status and another season or two like this one and we'll be considered as arrived. And that's regardless of what know it all guys like CL think.

Sorry, one or two seasons doesn't make you a blue blood, sustained success and championships do.

Blue blood, big boy, however it's used, it sure impacts my good times these days. I would have been able to enjoy watching Lamar's glorious play if only in the back of my mind didn't remind me Penn St is a blue blood and Louisville isn't.

Darn.
Ruined my time watching Reggie and the Cards take down Notre Dame in South Bend 2 years ago. We really didn't win that day because we are not a Blueblood like Notre Dame. They have Touchdown Jesus if you need more proof.

Ruined my time watching Reggie and the Cards take down Notre Dame in South Bend 2 years ago. We really didn't win that day because we are not a Blueblood like Notre Dame. They have Touchdown Jesus if you need more proof.

But they had the Golden boy man. Wait we can claim him too bwhahahahahaah

Reactions: Louisvillian

LOL now you sound like BBN after a win against SC and Vandy. We haven't even won the ACC yet in either sport. Now i believe in team fandom but common sense has a place in it also. No pun towards your thoughts however!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT