ADVERTISEMENT

ACC/SEC Challenge Opponents Set

I’m stunned they didn’t have Louisville play AT Arkansas.

I loathe Old Piss, only behind Kentucky and Michigan State. They have a Virginia Tech transfer, Sean Pedula, he’s a cocky little punk that likes to give the “L’s Down”.

I think too many of us have forgotten what it's like to win and are gun shy. We are coming of 2 seasons with the worst coach in UL's history, bar none, and one of, if not the worst coach at a top10 all-time program, so I can understand the hesitancy.

That being said, we have 8 seniors and one of each other class. ALL of these guys play hard and share the ball. 3 point shooting? Most are better than all of last years squad. And the coach. Think about how you feel as a fan now. Excitement, a positive attitude, and NIL support out the wazoo. Now imagine that attitude transfered to the players. Yea, we are going to the tournament next year, no doubt. How far depends on how bad these 8 seniors and the rest want to go. If Kelsey motivates them as he has us it will be farther than the first weekend.

Oh and f that last guy.

Reactions: Deeva
the ACC is very difficult. only 5 teams got bids to the tournament. 4 teams went to Sweet 16 last year.
the ACC doesn't make the money as the other conferences. so the number of tournament bids will be low.
we would need a stellar record and the schedule is tough. with UK, Tenn, Ole Miss, plus 2 games at Atlantis. just sayin to balance for some easy Ws.

the ACC is very difficult. only 5 teams got bids to the tournament. 4 teams went to Sweet 16 last year.
the ACC doesn't make the money as the other conferences. so the number of tournament bids will be low.
we would need a stellar record and the schedule is tough. with UK, Tenn, Ole Miss, plus 2 games at Atlantis. just sayin to balance for some easy Ws.
Quality of opponent is figured in when deciding tournament invites and seeding. Denny used to play a tough schedule but mostly his teams were ready come tourney time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT