ADVERTISEMENT

ACC is still the best

I think it is great last year all talking heads said the Big10 was the best and this year they said the Big 12 was the best and both years the ACC out shines them. I hope we continue to dominate the tournament and I am cheering for all ACC teams.

I cheer for teams, not conferences... but that said, the ACC having 6 teams in the Sweet 16 is a damn impressive feat... one that's never been done before. I would not expect an all-ACC Final Four, but who knows that this point!

Reactions: Deeva
ACC is 12-1 this year so far. Still a lot of work to do but it's already a good reminder to the Talking Fools like Greenberg/Gottlieb etc that we play a damned good brand of hoops in this Conference.

ACC is 12-1 this year so far. Still a lot of work to do but it's already a good reminder to the Talking Fools like Greenberg/Gottlieb etc that we play a damned good brand of hoops in this Conference.

Should have been 7 ACC teams :mad:

Who did gotlieb the wallet thief pick to win it all???

Greenberg ought to know better. The ACC is what drove him out of coaching and into the 'expert' gig.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT