ADVERTISEMENT

A lot of movement

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Every year there is a coaching carousel where coaches get hired and fired. This year is really different where traditional power schools are losing their coaches. Norte Dame, Oklahoma, Clemson, Miami and LSU to name some all will have new coaches next year.
Clemson defensive coordinator is going to Oklahoma and the Clemson AD is going to Miami. Our AD might be going to FSU and hopefully our President is leaving also. I understand why the Oklahoma coach is going to USC, it’s a good idea to leave while your ahead. Leaving the Big 12 for the SEC is going to a big change.
I wonder how much of their decisions were based on the sentiments their fan bases were expressing. I know when Jimbo Fisher left FSU for Texas A&M it was because of their fan base. It is fun watching these bigger programs and their fan bases scramble.

I know the ND site is up in arms right. NO Head Coach in the History of ND Football has ever left for the Head Coaching job at another University. If we could get our hands on his fat little body he would experience a good ole tar and feathering. I have high hopes for Coach Freeman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT