ADVERTISEMENT

A few questions about the roster for next season?

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Is CB Terrance Ross still on the team? He's on the roster at UofLsports.com website which has always been pretty good with updates. I thought Ross was dismissed before the season?

Also, did RB and Northwestern transfer Malin Jones sit out this season? I thought he was with Clemons and Wiggins as transfers ready to play this season. Same question about WR Gio Pascascio?

Looking at the roster it's amazing how many guys are returning. How many scholarships do we have to give to recruits? Even if we lose a couple of guys early to the draft, it seems to me we currently have more commitments than we have spots for.

Is CB Terrance Ross still on the team? He's on the roster at UofLsports.com website which has always been pretty good with updates. I thought Ross was dismissed before the season?

Also, did RB and Northwestern transfer Malin Jones sit out this season? I thought he was with Clemons and Wiggins as transfers ready to play this season. Same question about WR Gio Pascascio?

Looking at the roster it's amazing how many guys are returning. How many scholarships do we have to give to recruits? Even if we lose a couple of guys early to the draft, it seems to me we currently have more commitments than we have spots for.
We are losing some major contributors on defense without considering underclassmen on the fence.

I don't follow this stuff closely, but since no one else has answered... I think Ross has been gone for awhile, but the other guys you mention are still here and not playing or playing sparingly...

I'll try to answer, but with this caveat...anything I mention in this post doesn't reflect what may or may not have happened between last and this semester, meaning all these guys could "now" be gone, and I wouldn't know. But, at the end of the last semester, all were still on team.

T. Ross - this is the guy that was suspended indefinitely in 2014 after being arrested in a campus-area bar for getting into a fracas with an uniformed police officer. Not sure how his legal issues played out, but he was later re-instated to the team and was on the roster this past season, but played very little, if any, game snaps. Each year you will see a handful of upperclassmen buried on the depth chart that leave (quit/transfer/scholly not renewed). I have no specific info on Ross, but there are several of these types rumored to be leaving, and he could be a candidate to move on.

M. Jones - similar to Ross above, without the off-field troubles; was eligible, was on roster, but played very little, if any; buried on depth chart, future uncertain.

G. Pascascio - on team, buried on WR depth chart, but played significantly on special teams, including in Music City Bowl; future unclear.

I don't follow this stuff closely, but since no one else has answered... I think Ross has been gone for awhile, but the other guys you mention are still here and not playing or playing sparingly...
Somewhat off topic., but did Keith Brown play in the Music City Bowl? Don't recall seeing him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT